18 // half a heart

[HUGE TIME JUMP]

So your friend's been telling me
You've been sleeping with my sweater
And that you can't stop missing me
Bet my friend's been telling you
I'm not doing much better
'Cause I'm missing half of me

And being here without you is like I'm waking up to

Only half a blue sky
Kinda there but not quite
I'm walking around with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man at best
With half an arrow in my chest
I miss everything we do
I'm half a heart without you

Forget all we said that night
No, it doesn't even matter
'Cause we both got split in two
If you could spare an hour or so
We'll go for lunch down by the river
We can really talk it through

And being here without you is like I'm waking up to

Only half a blue sky
Kinda there but not quite
I'm walking around with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man at best
With half an arrow in my chest
'Cause I miss everything we do
I'm half a heart without you

Half a heart without you
I'm half a heart without you

Though I try to get you out of my head
The truth is I got lost without you
And since then I've been waking up to

Only half a blue sky
Kinda there but not quite
I'm walking around with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man at best
With half an arrow in my chest
I miss everything we do
I'm half a heart without you

Without you, without you, half a heart without you
Without you, without you, I'm half a heart without you

I opened my eyes and their applauses ring my ears. People screaming my name made me happy. It has been a while since the incident. I am now 38 years old. Camila woke up from the coma 3 years later and she didn't remember anything. I was there, but I was too hurt to stay with her. I waited 3 years and all I got was an 'who are you'. I did spend the night with her, though. Apperantly she did remember some parts and tried looking for me. Since I became really famous in the industry, I had to travel the globe. I got off stage and I smiled as 2 kids ran to me. One is called George, named after my manager the other one I named after Camila. The older one is George, who was 12 years old. Camila is 10. "Where's your mother?" I asked. "She's at home. Sofi and Peyton needed her for something." George said. "Okay." I said.

"Get some rest." She said and I looked down at her. "I still have 3 hours. I want to make the most of it." I said. "What? Just us cuddling here?" She asked. "We can do something else if you want." I said. "Can we drive through the city and dance around like we used to?" She asked and I nodded.

We drove around the city in my jeep and we just enjoyed the city. I'm gone every midnight, we always make the most of each night. "I'm sorry it has to be like this, Camila." I said. "What?" She asked. "I'm gone every midnight and god knows how long I will be gone for. It's so annoying and I want to stay with you here forever-" I got cut off by her lips connected onto mine. "Hey, it's okay, they system is like that." She said. "We both decided to stay here in Miami for our passing in the future and we will be here forever when we pass." She said. I sighed and silence was present between us. "I can't fucking believe we've been here for almost forever. What? 15 years?" She asked and I nodded. "Yeah. I'm just glad we don't age in this world, so we can be young forever." I said. "That's the plus side of it." She said. We just sat there, looking at the Miami skyline with her head on my shoulder. 

"I'm getting married tomorrow." She said. "To Shawn?" I asked and she nodded. "When are you gonna pass?" I asked. "Next week." She said. "Oh." I said and I was going to kiss her but my watch beeped. I checked the time, 23:55. "It's time, Camila." I said. "I love you, Y/N." She said. "I love you, Camila." I said.

I gasped while opening my eyes and the nurse held me. "You okay, Mrs. Peters?" She asked and I nodded. "I want to visit her." I said. "Who?" She asked. "Camila Cabello." I said. "Okay." She said. We drove to the hospital and I couldn't wait to meet the girl who I fell in love with in Miami.