13 // happiness

a.n: If you didn't catch, 'Bobby', 'Robert' and 'Logic' are the same people. Different characters call him different names.

george's pov

"Hello?! Y/N?" the only response was a loud crash. "Y/N?! Are you there?!" I tried to answer but no respond once again. The time was 6 am, which did not make sense to me because she's not a morning person. "Y/N?!" at this point, I was worried and shouting her name. "Y/N!" I shouted. Something is wrong and I don't know what it is. I hung up and called the police and the medic. No. I got into my car and speed through the traffic, getting to her house. By the time I was there, the police and ambulance were there. Robert and Camila was in the front porch, while Bobby looked worried, Camila was crying in his arms. "Robert! Camila! Is she okay?!" I asked, in a worried tone. "They found her on the floor, passed out with her phone cracked. They couldn't find a pulse either." He said. "I don't want to lose her again, George." Camila said. "I'm sure she'll be okay, Camila." I said. "George Atkins." A police officer called my name. "Yes?" I asked. "You were the first to call the medics and the police, aren't you?" he asked ad I nodded. "I believe Mrs. Peters called you first?" he asked and I nodded. "Do you have any idea what might've happened?" he asked. "No, Officer." I said. "Do you know any physical complications Mrs. Peters might have?" he asked. "She has a history of lung and breathing problems in the past." I said. "Anything else?" he asked. "No." I said. The paramedics put the hospital bed into the ambulance and I signaled Bobby and Camila to get into the car. "Let's go." I said and Bobby sat in the passenger seat while Camila sat in the middle back seat.

your pov

I still couldn't breathe. I think my heart gave out, because I couldn't feel it beating either. It's your habits, Y/N. I heard a voice. Habits of what? I asked with my mind. Smoking and drinking. I stopped smoking when I met her again. It's back. The tumor is back in your thyroid. I had it treated when I was 13. It didn't work. Then the ringing and the voice stopped. The ringing started again when I shot open my eyes and my heart beat was back. "She's alive!" I heard someone said and I couldn't stop blinking. "Y/N?" I heard someone and a bright light shined behind him, making me not able to focus. Where's Camila?

camila's pov

"What were you doing?" Logic asked. "I was just out to get some food and I didn't realize I didn't have my phone with me." I said, pacing down in front of the emergency room door. "She'll be fine, Camila. Sit down." He said and I shook my head. I heard footsteps and Rex walked into the room. "I got here as soon I got the message." He said. "Thanks, Rex." I said. "It's fine, Camila." He said. The doctor soon came out and I looked at him. "Friends and Family of Y/N Peters." He said and all 4 of us approached him. "She is alive, we got her back." He said and a faint smile was drawn on my face. "The other thing is that we found a tumor just in her thyroid. That might've caused the breathing problems." He said. Y/N had a history with the tumor and I thought she was fine when she had it treated when she was 13. But did she keep smoking? "Is she awake?" I asked. "Yeah. You must be Camila. Y/N kept asking for you." He said. "Can I see her?" I asked. "She's resting at the moment, but you can come in." he said and I went into the emergency room. She was on an hospital bed. With the tube attached to her nose. I sat down beside her and I held her hand.

I will never give up, even though you were the one who screwed up. I just watched her, as her chest rise up and down. Her brown eyes closed, I couldn't see them. I should've stayed with her, helped her. God, Y/N. It's so hard to see you like this. You're the strongest person I know. Not giving a damn about anyone, not giving a damn about what they say. All I want from you is happiness and the smile you have.

I woke up while someone was stroking my hair. "Good morning, princess." Her voice was a little raspy. "I'm so happy you're okay." I said. "I won't ever leave you, Cami. Never. I regret everything that happened and I don't know what I will do if I didn't survive." She said. "Come here, I want to cuddle with you." She said, patting a space beside her. I stood up and climbed onto the bed with her. "I'm sorry I wasn't there earlier. I wanted to get some food just across the street and I didn't take my phone with me." I said. "It's alright, baby. I survived." She said and I turned to look into her eyes. I put my hand on her cheek and I stroke it softly. She smiled and held me tighter. "I love you, Camila. I feel like I've said this so many times but I don't feel like I've said it enough. I-" I cut her off by connecting my lips onto hers. "I love you too." I said as I pulled away. She smiled and I heard the curtain open. "Oh... sorry. I was just here to tell you that you're getting moved to a room and do some check up." The nurse said. "Okay, sure." She said and I hopped off the bed. "I'm gonna get some food. Do you want anything?" I asked. "Just a sandwich will be fine." She said and I kissed her. "It will be in room 435." The nurse said. "Alright. Thank you." I said.

I grabbed the food I needed and I went to the checkout. "Camila, right?" A tall man in his mid 40's said beside me. "Yeah. Do I know you?" I asked as I paid for my stuff. "I'm not sure if you do." He said and I scanned him. That's when I realized, he was Frank, Frank Peters.

---------------------------------
it's me again. thanks for 1k reads and I will try to update a lil more often.

once again, thanks! :)