15 // money

I was just watching TV with Peyton when Camila walked into the house. The 17 year old was asleep with her head on my thigh. I heard the door open and Camila, Sofi and Sinu walked in. It was around 10 pm. "Hey guys!" I said and Camila sat next to me. "How are you feeling?" She asked. "I'm doing okay." I said and kissed her. "I'm going to go upstairs." she said. "Peyton, they are back, you should go to your room." I said as I shook her shoulders. She woke up and gave me a hug. "Goodnight, Y/N." She said. "Goodnight, Peyton." I said and she went upstairs. "Where are you sleeping, Mama Sinu?" I asked. "In the guest bedroom upstairs." She said. "Tell me if you need anything." I said and kissed the top of her head. "Goodnight." I said. "Goodnight, Y/N." She said as we went into our rooms.

Camila was in the bathroom when I walked into the room. I just changed into my boxers and a shirt then layed down. I heard the shower stop running and when I looked up, the cuban princess was standing beside the bed, where the closet was, only with a towel wrapped around her. I scanned her from head to toe and I could imagine all the things I could do to her at this very moment. "I think it's better if you lay here without anything with me." I said. The only thing she wore were my boxer briefs. Her naked top half were visible to me. She climbed onto the bed beside me and I wrapped my arms around my shoulder. "This is nice, isn't it?" I asked. "I want to stay here, forever. Just us. Like this." She said. "I fucking love you so much, Camila. That whenever you're not here with me, it hurts." I said. "I love you too, Y/N." She said and I leaned in to kiss her. The kiss was slow and passionate, then it turned into a rough kiss when I lay on top of her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I kissed her neck. The night was the most unforgettable night. Just me and her. I made love to her that night, it wasn't just sex.

I woke up and it was still dark. It was around 4 am in the morning. I decided to put a pair of sweatpants and a shirt and head for the door. "Where are you going, Y/N?" Camila asked. "I'm going for a walk, babe. I promise, I will be back before breakfast." I said. "Okay." She said and I kissed her forehead. I went downstairs and Peyton was talking with Sofi while watching the TV. "Why are you guys here this early?" I asked. "Where are you going this early, Y/N?" Peyton asked. "I'm going for a walk." I said. "Can I come?" She asked. "Sure." I said and she went upstairs to change her clothes. Meanwhile, I decided to talk to Sofi. "Hey Sof." I said. "Hey Y/N." She said. "How long are you and Peyton have been together?" I asked. "Are you serious, Y/N?" She said  jokingly. "What? She's my sister. I deserve to know." I said. "2 years. On and off." She said. "Wow. Okay. Do you think you guys have been stronger than ever?" I asked and she nodded. "Good. I hope it doesn't end up like how your sister and I ended up." I said. "What do you hope that doesn't end up like you and Camila?" Peyton asked as she walked down the stairs. "Nothing. It's okay." I said. I put my jacket on and so did Peyton.

"Where are we going?" Peyton asked. "Nowhere. I just want to take a walk." I said. "Okay." She said. "Peyton." I said and she looked at me. "What is your thoughts of me marrying Camila?" I asked. "I haven't thought much about it, why?" She asked. "It's not that I will marry her anytime soon, but I love her too much for me to not to." I said. "It's your choice, Y/N. If you want to marry her, marry her." She said. I think i'm going to marry Camila. We walked a couple more blocks until we both get pulled into an alleyway.

camila's pov

It's now 10 am in the morning. Where is Y/N? "Kaki, do you know where Y/N went?" Sofi asked. "No, why?" I asked. "Peyton went with her." She said. "I'm a little bit worried, Sofi. But i don't know where she is. Have you tried calling Peyton?" I asked. "She didn't take her phone with her." She said and I became worried. "Y/N took her phone, but she hasn't picked up." I said. 10 am turned into 12 pm, 12 pm turned into 3 pm. Then it has been 12 hours since Y/N left. I heard my phone rang and I dove to get it and it was from Y/N. "Y/N I swear I'm so worried that-" I got cut off by a man's voice. "Camila." He said. "Who are you? Where is Y/N?!" I said angrily. "She's here with me." He said. "What are you doing to her?!" I asked. "Speak up, daughter." Fuck you, Frank. "Camila..." that's her voice, weak. "Let her go, you moron!" I yelled. "I want money, Camila. As much as 1 million dollars. If not... you will see her in the afterlife. If you get the money... I will happily let her go." He said. "Fine. Deal." I said. "You have 48 hours, in the meantime, I can do anything to her." He said and before the line cut off, I heard punches and whimpers.

I placed my phone down and start having a panic attack. I hear the door banging and when I opened the door, Peyton collasped on the floor. "Peyton!" 

-------------------------------------

i think at this point i just want to let things out. there is 5 more chapters left and i haven't written them, i need you guys' help. thanks.