10 // birthday dinner

smut smut smut smut smut smut

"Do you remember when we used to go here when we were kids, back when our families were still in good terms?" I asked and she nodded, taking a sip of her drink. "I missed those days. It was just you, me and our parents being normal family friends." She said. "Yeah. It's so sad how everything changed in one click. It's like nothing." I said. We stopped talking and I just stared at her. She's perfect... Her eyes, her face, her lips, oh her lips. "What?" she asked. "Nothing." I said. "No, come on." She said. "You're perfect, Camila." I said. "Really?" she asked, blushing. "Really. I think I'm falling in love with you again." I said and she smiled. I smiled and we both ended up blushing. "I've been in love with you since I was 14, nothing has changed. I regretted ignoring you for 6 years and never talked to you ever again. I'll admit it now, Camila. Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, I'm in love with you." I said and she smiled. "I'm falling for you too, Y/N Peters." She said and my heart raced really fast.

As soon as we walked into her room, I locked it and she pinned me onto the wall, crashing her lips onto mine. It was instantly rough, battling tongues. She groaned at the feeling and I took off my jacket after taking hers off. I put my hand under her sweater and I pulled it over her head, throwing it somewhere in the room. I kicked my shoes off and she pulled away, grabbing the hem of my pants. She pulled both my pants and my boxer briefs at the same time and my erect member sprung out onto my belly. She grabbed it and got onto her knees. This is real. I groaned when she started to stroke it and I pulled my shirt off. "I don't think I can last, Camila." I said as soon as she wrapped her mouth around it. I watched her deep throating the 7-inch member and I put my hand on her head, guiding her movements. We both moaned and just before I was about to come, she stopped and started to kiss me again. I lift her legs and walked to the bed. I took off her sweater and blouse, revealing her black lace bra. I also took that off and threw it across the room. I left kisses on her neck down to her stomach. I pulled her jeans off and I left kisses on her inner thigh and I tangled my fingers on her panties. "Just fuck me, daddy." She moaned and I granted her wish. I pulled off her panties and I ran my fingers through her wet folds. She moaned and I positioned myself. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Just fuck me." She said and I pulled her legs closer, while sliding myself into her hole. I moaned and felt her warmth. When she was used to the size, I started thrusting slowly. I leaned down and kissed her neck while thrusting. "Faster." She said and I started to thrust faster while rubbing my thumb on her clit. The room is filled with our moans, skin slapping and the headboard hitting the wall. "I'm gonna come, Y/N." she moaned and I thrust faster. "Oh my god, fuck. Fuck. Yes!" she moaned and her juices ran down through her legs and my member. I pulled out and stroke myself until white loads got into her toned abs. We both were out of breath and I laid down beside her, under the covers. She snuck her head onto the crook of my neck and I wrapped my arms around her bare back. I felt her smile and so did I. "I love you, Y/N Peters." She said. "I love you too, Camila Cabello." I said and we just fell asleep.

I woke up with her cuddled up to me and I rubbed her bare back. I want to stay like this forever. Just me and her, her arms across my chest. I traced her spine and I didn't want to move. Her chest rise and fall and she smiled. "Stop staring." She said. "I'm not staring at you." I said. "What else would you stare at?" she asked, her eyes still closed. "I don't know." I said. She opened her eyes and sat up. "Good morning, Y/N." she said. "Good morning, Cam." I said, sitting up, wrapping my arms around her, resting my chin on her shoulder. I pecked her neck and grabbed my phone from the night stand. I opened the camera app and pointed it at her. "Camila." I said and she turned around, with a smile on her face. I took it and I smiled. "What was that for?" she asked. "Future reference." I said. "Okay." She said and I got up, putting on a pair of my calvin klein boxer briefs and a hoodie. "I'm going downstairs; I'll meet you there." I said, kissing her lips. I went downstairs and only Peyton and Sofi was there.

"Good morning guys

"Good morning guys." I said, taking a carton of milk from the fridge. "Good morning, Y/N." they said. "You had fun last night?" Peyton asked. "The dinner? Yeah it was good." I said, pouring the milk into a cup. "No, after that." Sofi said. Were we too loud? "What are you talking about, we just fell asleep." I said. "We heard everything, Y/N." she said. "What? Me talking to Camila? Yeah it was fun." I said. "You and Kaki were frickle frackling, weren't you?" Sofi asked. "No..." I said, gulping my milk. "Don't lie, Y/N." Peyton said. "No. We weren't." I said, blushing while crossing my arms. "Okay, whatever you say." Sofi said. "When are you going back to LA?" Peyton asked, as I sat down beside her on the couch. "Tomorrow night." I said. "I wish I could come with you, but at the same time I don't." she said. "If you want to, you're welcome, you know that?" I said. "Yeah, but I don't want to leave the Cabellos." She said. "Okay, if you want to visit any time you like, I'm always there." I said. "Thanks." She said. "Anything for you, Peyton." I said.

-------------------------------------------------------------

first time writing smut, is it good? is it bad? is it just okay? pls tell me what i could do better