12 // 1.800.273.3255

"I'm so excited to talk to you." James Corden said as I sat down. "I'm excited to be here." I said. "Y/N you released a song with the amazing Camila Cabello. How was the process of that?" he asked. "It was so fun, we wrote so many songs together in that one night that I think it's enough for an album." I said. "How many?" he asked. "Ooh, over 10, probably. We were just sitting down in my studio at home and we worked for over 8 hours. We were playing around with the instruments and made over 10 tracks. I have it all on my computer at home." I said. "Care to tell what is it about?" he asked and I giggled. "Why would you like to know, James?" I asked. "We know you and Camila were friends until both of you were 16 and coincidentally both of you put out a song about two people meeting each other again after all these years. Let me read you a line. You're still the one I'm after all these years. Tell me what it means." He said and I just shrugged. "Come on, give us an insider." He said. "No." I said. "Come on." He said. "No." I said. "Okay fine. Speaking about Cabello, you two spent your birthdays in Miami, is that right?" he asked. "Yeah." I said. "Since you two released the song, both of you spent a lot of time together." He said. "Mhm." I said. "Well, some fans spotted a millisecond of a clip of what it looks like you two were... snogging, as I say." He said, showing a picture of a clip from Camila's birthday short video, which was taken by Alejandro. It was when I kissed Camila. "Yeah, what do you me to say about that?" I asked. "Do not tell me that you weren't the one who made the move." He said. "The move to what?" I asked. "You guys are obviously dating." He said. "No. We're not." I joked. "Sure. Doesn't seem like it." He said and the crowd made an 'oooooo' sound. "No, Camila and I are really good friends." I said. "Oh, I didn't know 'really good friends' kiss each other." He said. "I'm taken though, just saying." I said. "Who, by Camila? This was just over a month ago, Y/N. Don't lie." He said. "We're not dating." I said. "Fine. It's just your manager is freaking out in the corner. We'll leave it at that." He said. "George? You okay?" I asked and George just smiled. "Thank you for being here, Y/N." he said and the camera cuts off. We hugged and took a picture then I went backstage. My brother, Bobby was also being interviewed, which was funny to find out. I sat in my dressing room and I didn't expect someone to walk in, but someone did. Billie. As I took off my suit, I turned around. "Billie? What are you doing here?!" I asked. "I'm the performance guest." She said. "I know, but I mean what are you doing inside here, in my dressing room." I said. "I thought I would come and say hi." She said. "Billie, I don't want anything to do with you, okay?" I said. "Just hear me out, Y/N." she said. "Billie. I saw what I saw and it cannot be changed. I never had the guts to cheat on you. Never. But then you were the one who cheated on me." I said. "I'm sorry Y/N." she said. "I have a girlfriend, Billie. There's no way you're getting back with me." I said. "Let me have a second chance!" she said. "I'm happy with Camila and nothing will change that." I said. "I thought I was the one!" she said. "I thought, but I was wrong. I've been in love with Camila since I was 14 and I love her more than I love myself. I'm so glad I met her again because I regret ignoring her while I was in boarding school. Yes. I met YOU in boarding school but I never forgot about her because she is the one for me and I love her so much. Please don't ruin that!" I said. I heard the door open and George, Bobby and Finneas walked in. "George, get her out, please." I said in frustration. "What happened?" Finn asked when George escorted Billie out. "Your sister can't accept at the fact that I have a girlfriend and I'm happy." I said. "You were the one who cheated on her." he said. "Finn, what did Billie tell you?!" I asked. "She told me that you cheated on her with Camila Cabello." He said. "Son of a bitch! She was the one who cheated on me. In that party that I hosted." I said. "Oh." He said. "Yeah. Oh." I mocked. "Well, I'm sorry, Y/N." he said. "It's fine, Finn." I said and he hugged me before leaving the room. "Y/N, are you okay?" Bobby asked. "I'm okay, Robert. Thanks for asking." I said. "Who was that, by the way?" he asked. "Billie Eilish, my ex." I said. "Ah, so basically she doesn't want you to be with Camila? Is that the deal?" he asked and I nodded. "She seems can't accept the fact that I now have someone else, like leave me alone!" I said and changed. "I know what you mean, Y/N. It's hard." He said. "Thanks, Bobby. I'm gonna go." I said. "Where?" he asked. "The studio, you want to stop by? It'll be fun." I said. "Sure." He said.

We got to the studio and Camila was talking to some other producers. "It'll be fun if we have some type of collaboration on it, you know? Y/N, Logic. I need your input on this." She said. "Input on what?" Bobby asked. "I'm gonna play you a track and see if you can come up with something." She said. "Okay." Bobby said. They played a track and I tried to come up with something. "Do you have any lyrics yet?" I asked and she picked up a book. "This is mine." I said. "I may or may not stole it." She said. "Camila." I said. "It's the one bookmarked." She said.

I been on a low I've been taking my time,
I feel like I'm out of my mind
It feel like my life ain't mine.

Bobby, who walked behind me sang. We sang that part twice and Camila started singing.

I don't wanna be alive
I just wanna die today
I just wanna die

But that wasn't written in the book, she just sang it. Then as the track progressed, Bobby started rapping.

All this other shit I'm talkin' 'bout they think they know it
I've been praying for somebody to save me, no one's heroic
And my life don't even matter
I know it I know it I know I'm hurting deep down but can't show it
I never had a place to call my own
I never had a home
Ain't nobody callin' my phone
Where you been? Where you at? What's on your mind?
They say every life precious but nobody care about mine

"That's so good!" Camila said excitedly. "Glad you come by, huh?" I asked Bobby and he smiled while nodding. "Should we record that?" the sound engineer said and we nodded. We worked on that song for at least until 3 am and Camila and I went home. I fell asleep on my stomach and I felt her arm wrapping on my back and I turned over and cuddled her. That night, I slept with a smile on my face.

I woke up feeling like I couldn't breathe. Camila wasn't there and I tried to call for her, but I was out of breath for me to speak louder. I picked up my phone from the night stand and dialed the first person in my mind, Camila, but it rang beside me which means she doesn't have her phone with her. Next person, George. Before I could say anything, he picked up and I dropped my phone. Everything became really blurry and I passed out.

------------------------------------------

updates will be slow due to my keyboard not working properly. i hope that's okay.