16 // gunshot

camila's pov

"Peyton!" I gasped and picked up the 17 year old then putting her on the couch. "Sofi!" I yelled and my 17 year old sister coming running down. "Where did you find her?!" She said as I grabbed a bowl with warm water and a cloth. "She came banging the door and collasped on the floor." I said. I gave the bowl to Sofi and she started wiping Peyton's bloody face. I grabbed a bottle of water and put it aside. I heard the door open once again and this time it was Logic and Rex. "Fuck! What happened?!" Logic said. "Y/N... she is held captive by Frank. I guess Peyton was with her, but she found a way to escape." I said. "Fucking Frank!" Rex yelled. "Robert, I need you to help me." I said. "Yeah." He said and sat down. "Once Peyton wakes up, we need to ask her where Y/N is and as soon as she does, we need to find Y/N." I said. "Okay." He said. "Do you know anywhere to get some type of weapon since if we do find Frank and his men, I'm pretty sure he has guns." I said. "I do, yeah." He said. "Great. We need to call your guy as soon as Peyton tells us." I said.

That night, the bed felt cold, without Y/N and me worrying about her, I felt cold.

In the morning, I was tired since I did not have any sleep last night. When I walked down, my mom was preparing coffee in the kitchen. "Mija, you look dead." She said. "I didn't get any sleep last night, mama. I'm just so worried about Y/N and the fact that she might not be alive." I said and she gave me a hug and I started sobbing. "I'm sure she's okay, Mija. I know Y/N she will do anything to protect herself and others." She said. "I'm just so scared." I said. "We will find her." She said and kissed the top of my head. I went to the living room where Rex and Logic was, talking. "Hey guys." I said. "Hey Mila." They said. "You okay?" Bobby asked. "I'm okay, Logic. Any news from Peyton?" I asked. "She woke up in the middle of the night and apperantly she ran 20 miles to get here, I'm guessing wherever Y/N is held, it is 20 miles away." Logic said. "I talked to her and she seemed so scared by it. Whatever Frank and his men is doing, they did it to her too. They held her captive but Y/N sacrificed her chance to let Peyton go." He said. Y/N gave her life to protect her little sister. "We should start looking for her around afternoon later." I said.

I had a power nap on the couch and I heard Sofi and Peyton talking in the kitchen. I stood up and Rex and Bobby were gone. "Hey P. Feeling better?" I asked Peyton and sat beside Sofi, who was sitting across her. "I'm good Mila. Thanks for taking care of me." She said. "I'm glad you're okay. I'm really worried about Y/N." I said. "Robert and Rex is out get ready for the search. They are also bringing enforcements when we get there." Peyton said. "Okay." I said.

your pov

Where are you?? Did Peyton make it back? I heaed footsteps in the room and when I turned, it was Billie. I'm still strapped on this chair, my ex girlfriend who is obsessed with me is here, great. "Miss me, Y/N?" She said and put her hand on my shoulder. I didn't speak. "I missed you. Every bit of you. Everything. We used to spend every night making love to each other, now it's nothing." She said and straddled my lap by sitting on my holding my shoulder. It was always like this. The past 12 hours. Her walking and force me to fuck her. It's either Frank threating me to death and beating me up or her doing this. Fuck... someone. Just help me.

camila pov

"Are you sure you want to do this, Camila? Because Rex and I are fine with it just us going there." Logic said. "I want to be there with you guys." I said. "This is your last chance. Are you sure?" Rex asked and I nodded. "Okay." He said. We got into the armored police car and drove to the warehouse Peyton was held in. Rex, Logic and I had told Peyton to stay back since we didn't want her to get hurt again.

"Camila, you stay here." Rex said. "No, I have to see her." I said. "Camila, it's because of your safety. The police and us will handle this." He said. "No." I said. "Cam-" I cut him off and he sighed. "You stay behind me." He said and I got on my feet. "Alright. Let's go in." He said into the walkie talkie and we went into the warehouse. It was easy to open. There were 2 other police officers. "Clear." One of them said. We searched every room except there was one in the back. I heard a ruckus in that room and we ran into there. An older man was pointing a gun to Y/N. I noticed a low mumble of relief from Y/N. Her arms were attached to a string and a wooden stick at the end of it. I guess she figured how to get free-- "If you can't do it, I will." Frank burst into the room and pulled the trigger.

These next moments were blurry and in slow motion. I ran in front of Rex and tried to push Y/N away from the bullet and before we hit the ground, I felt a sharp pain on my abdomen. No... Another gunshot went off and I looked at Y/N. She looked at me and as I felt my abdomen, I felt some type of liquid. It was blood.

your pov

No... it can't be. She can't be shot by Frank. I looked down and she was holding her abdomen. She mumbled a "I love you" before blacking out. "NO! CAMILA!" I yelled and got up and put pressure on her abdomen. "GET HELP!" I yelled and about a minute later, paramedics came in. I stood back and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned back and it was Rex. I hugged him and he put his arms around me. "It's okay, Y/N." He said. "Thank you for coming to get me, Rex." I said and he smiled. "I'm glad you're okay." He said. "I need to go with her." I said. "Okay." He said and we went outside. When we were outside, the police had Billie, a wounded Frank and some of his other men handcuffed. I met eye contact with Frank and I got to the ambulance. "Is it possible if I go with her?" I asked. "Ms. Peters, we need you for questioning." The officer said. "Is it okay if we do it when we get to the hospital?" I asked. "We need to go!" One of the paramedics said. "Okay." He said and I got into the ambulance. "Is she still breathing?" I asked as we drove away. "Yes, but her vitals are slowing down." They said. No.

We got to the hospital and I tried to go into the emergency room but they shut it before I had the chance. "Y/N?" I heard a voice and I turned around and it was my 17 year old sister, Peyton. "Peyton! I'm glad you're okay." I said and hugged her tight. "I'm sorry for making you run 20 miles." I said. "It's okay, Y/N. I'm glad you're okay." She said. Sofi and Sinu came along and they were confused. "Where's Camila?" Sofi asked. "She... she saved me from the bullet and she got shot and they are taking care of it inside." I said. Then it was silence. "Is she okay?" Sinu asked. "She was breathing when the ambulance took her." I said. She sat down and both Sinu and Sofi were going to cry. "It was all my fault. I shouldn't have let her do that. I'm sorry." I said and kneeled in front of the Cabellos. "It's not your fault, Y/N. Kaki would do anything to protect you." Sofi said.