14 // event

camila's pov

"Why are you here?!" I said, aggressively. "I want you to tell me where Y/N is." He said. "No. I will never tell you." I said. "Camila. Is this man-" I heard Rex behind me and he stopped in the middle of the sentence. "Go away, Frank!" He yelled at him. "Alexander. I've been waiting for this reunion." Frank said. "No! Get away before I call the bodyguards and the security! I don't need you here. You're not even my dad!" Rex said. "Rex, relax. Let's just go, okay?" I asked and the 28 year old nodded. "Sorry, I just want to protect Y/N." He said. "I know." I said. George came by and took Frank away. Rex and I got into the elevator and got into the floor where Y/N was. I opened the door and she was talking to Billie's brother, Finneas. "Oh, hey, Finn." I said. "Hey, Camila." Finn said. "Finn is just here to make sure I'm okay, since he is basically my brother too." Y/N said. "Thanks, Finneas." I heard Rex behind me. "I will do anything to help Y/N and Camila despite what Y/N and Billie had. I have respect for them." Finn said. "That's nice, thanks." Y/N said. "I have to go, I'll see you around when you're out of here, okay?" Finn asked and Y/N nodded. "Alright." Y/N said and Finn left the room.

"We saw him." I said as I gave the sandwich to Y/N. "Saw who?" She asked. "Frank, your father." Rex said and we pulled up a chair. "Shit, really?" She asked. "Yeah. He claimed that he wants to see you, but we didn't allow that." I said. "He shouldn't be here. I don't know how he knows I'm here." She said. "There's a lot of fans and paparazzis outside waiting for you. I don't know when you will be released, though." I said. "Rex, can I talk to Camila privately?" Y/N asked and Rex left the room. She held my hand and looked into my eyes. "I might have to start chemo soon. I don't want to lose anything." She said. "Oh. Okay. It's a good thing that you're starting chemo, right?" I asked. "I'm just scared I will lose my voice. I'm scared that I won't be able to sing anymore. I'm scared-" I cut her off by kissing her. "Babe, whether your voice changes or not, you will still be the Y/N Peters I love, you will still be the person I fell in love with when I was 12." I said and she smiled. "I love you, Cami." She said. "I love you too, Y/N Peters." I said.

your pov

"Take a picture of me." I said to Bobby. I sat up and smiled then he took the picture. "Thanks, Bobby." I said. "No problem." He said. I posted the picture and posted it to every social media.

@Y/NPeters: I want to say thank you to all you people who is waiting outside the hospital, but please go home. I am okay and I have all the support I need. I love all of you and there is nothing to be worried about. I promise you I will be out of the hospital very soon.

[2 days later]

"Here's your meds. Please take them 3 times every day." The nurse said. "Thank you." I said. "Ms. Peters, check ups will be once every 3 weeks. If you have a tour coming up soon, please go to the doctor in that city." The doctor said. "Yeah, I will surely do. Thanks." I said. I stood up and it felt really good to be back on my feet. Camila and I walk around the hospital sometimes, but it was nothing. Camila can't be here to take me home, she is in an event that I was actually also suppposed to go too, but I couldn't because of this. I changed to a pink hoodie and sweatpants. "Ready?" Rex said and I nodded. We got to the basement parking to the car since the front door is packed with paparazzis. "I can't believe how successful you are, you have so many people waiting to take pictures of you." He said. "Me too." I said.

We got back to my house and two people there alongside George was there. It was Peyton and Bobby. "Peyton! Hi!" I said with open arms. "Y/N!" She said, running up to me and hugged me. "When did you get here?!" I said. "I got here this morning, with Sofi and Sinu. They're with Camila, though." She said. "Why don't you go watch the event with them?" I asked. "I wanted to see you, since I know you won't be there." She said. "Okay, thank you for staying to see me." I said and smiled.

"No! Dammit, Peyton!" I yelled at the TV as the 17 year old is beating me in Mario Kart. "Yes! Good one, kid! Keep going!" Bobby said. "Oh? Is that right, Robert? You're supporting her now?" I joked. "She's so much better than you, Y/N." He said and as the finish line is close, I tried my everything to win the game. We passed the finish line and Peyton came in 1st while i just got behind, at 2nd place. "Yes!" Peyton cheered. "Good game, kid." I said. "I'm gonna give the crown to her now." Bobby said. "Thank you Robert." Peyton said. "Y/N! Your girlfriend's on TV!" Rex shouted from upstairs and I ran up to the TV room upstairs. Camila is the most beautiful person in the whole entire world. She was wearing this red dress and her hair braided.

"Camila Cabello! How are you?!" The interviewer said. "I'm good thanks." She said. "You were with Y/N Peters helping her recover, in the hospital. How is she doing, it seems like she can't make it tonight." He said. "Yeah, Y/N just got out of the hospital, actually. It sucks that she can't be here because she is slowly recovering, but she is doing okay." Camila said. "Are you guys dropping any more music any time soon?" He asked. "Together? I don't know. I'm still working on my album and she's still working on hers, so I really don't know. I would like to work something with her again, though. I love her music, I love her as a musician and a person and we do have a lot of songs that we worked on together, but I don't know if we would release any of them any time soon." She said. "What's the relationship between you and her?" He asked. Oh no. "Like what?" Camila asked. "What's happening between you two? Like are you together, or 'just friends'?" He asked. "We hate each other." Camila joked. "No, we're doing great. We spend time with each other a lot and I guess you can say we're closer than ever. Maybe we'll tell you guys something sooner or later." She said and smiled. "So you guys are together?" He asked and Camila just shrugged. "Well nice to see you tonight, good luck with your performance tonight." He said. "Thank you for having me." Camila said and left. I love this girl.