7 // miami

your pov

I opened my eyes and the girl I fell in love with ever since I was 14 was there, with her back facing me. I wrapped my arm around her and she pulled me closer. I felt her warmth against me and I smiled. "Can we stay like this all day?" she asked. "We have interviews to go to, Camila. I promise we will stay like this once we're finished with all of it." I said and she groaned. "I just want to lay here, with you in my arms." She said. "Don't get me wrong, I do too. But we have to get to the radio station before 8 and it's around 6:30." I said and she turned, now she's facing me. Her brown eyes faced my ones and I just stared at her. "Okay, we'll just lay here for another 30 minutes, okay?" she asked and I nodded. "Sure." I said. I kept looking at her lips and I couldn't help but kiss her. That 30 minutes was just her and I kissing, pretty sure this make out will make me last the whole day. Frustrated, but it's fine. Both of our phones rang at the same time and we both groaned. George. "Good morning, Mr. Atkins." I said. "Y/N, don't call me that." He said on the other line. "Okay. Camila and I will be there in like 30 minutes." I said. "Drive safely, Y/N." he said. "I will, George." I said and hung up. "I'll go shower first, unless you want to join." She said and winked. "We're not 16 anymore, Camila. You go first." I said. "Alright." She said and went into the bathroom.

"Everyone, please welcome Camila Cabello and Y/N Peters!" Ryan Seacrest said. "Hi guys!" Camila and I said in unison. "So, Camila, I heard your birthday is coming up." He said and I just looked at Camila like she's the most beautiful thing in this world. But she is. "Yeah, I'm probably either going to be here or back in Miami, I'll decide when it's near." She said. Miami?! "Y/N, are you going to be there?" he asked and I lost my gaze from Camila. "I mean, Camila never told me what she's going to do for her birthday until today, so it depends on what Camila says. If she asks me, of course I will be there." I said. "Oh, yea, I forgot to tell you." Camila said to me. I playfully hit my chest in pain and I groaned. "Ouch, that hurt." I said and she giggled. "What about you, Y/N, what are you going to do for your birthday?" Ryan asked. "Camila and I have the same birthday, so I guess I'm spending it with this idiot here." I said. "Hey! You were the one who forgot your own birthday." Camila said. "No, I just didn't want to say it." I said. "Sure." She said. "Camila, regarding the rumors between you and Shawn Mendes..." Ryan, you fucking asshole. "Nothing is going on between Shawn and I, we're good friends and he's super nice and all but we're just friends." Camila said. "Are you sure, Cam?" I asked, out of jealousy. "Y/N, you know that's true." She said. "I'm just messing with you." I said. "So no one have made a move?" Ryan asked. "No, no one has." Camila said. "What about You and Billie? You guys have been together for a while now." Ryan said to me and Camila put her hand on my thigh. Camila, no. "Billie and I are no longer together, we're still good friends but we decided to part ways, I only wish the best for Billie and we both don't have hard feelings for each other." I said and Camila's hand crept closer to my lower part. "Well that's news." Ryan said. "It is, but please don't make assumptions on what happened, please do not hate on Billie." I said. "Listen to that, it's important." He said. "Yes." I said. "We will be back with Y/N and Camila doing an acoustic of their song..." Ryan said and I noticed Camila's hand is no longer on my thigh but instead, she's just looking at me, seductively. Fuck me. I smiled at her and she looked away. What are you doing to me, Camila?

After a long day of interviews and performances, Camila and I sat on the top of my car and we just talked, looking over the city on a hill. Going to Miami for our birthday is not a bad idea, but I'm so scared that I will bump into someone from my family. Sure I miss my only sister that I love, Peyton, but it's so hard to come back to your past after being free from it for 6 years. "Babe, you okay?" Camila asked, looking at me. "Yeah. I'm good." I said, not looking at her. "No, really? Is it about Shawn?" she asked. "No, it's just you know how you said you might be going to Miami for our birthday? Like of course, your parents and your sister are there but it's just bothering me because I would like to spend my birthday with you. I mean if you want to go to Miami, you can." I said. "Hey, I know you're sensitive about going back to Miami. We don't have to go to Miami if you don't want to." She said. "Cam, if you want to, I won't bother you about it." I said. "No, I'd like to spend my birthday with you." She said. "I'll maybe go to Miami with you." I said. "Are you sure?" she asked. "Yeah, it's a bit scary thinking about it but it'll be really nice to be back where I came from, you know?" I said.

"Hey guys, it's Y/N. Basically, I wrote another song. This is A Song About Being Sad." I said to the camera. Now I'm at home. Camila had to go do some more interviews herself but I've got nothing to do, so here I am.

Always felt like I needed to please her, or impress her
Though only in the hope that one day I would undress her
Don't be offended
You think I'm 'bout to tell you that "I love you"
But I really really really fucking don't
See the months of obsession
And crying for hours
I even started sitting down in the shower, girl
I'll take my time on my own
And I'll be fine now I'm alone

Constantly told stories with a stretch of the truth
Trying hard to make memories to remember from youth
Desperately wanting you to be interested too
It's not clear what I need yet
But it's clear it's not you
Here's what I'd say to any young man that's still interested in you
Do you prioritize the things in your life
The things that you hope to do
Cause if not then
Mate you'd better trust me when I tell you that
It's not worth forgetting about yourself
Because of one fucking girl
She may seem perfect, and gorgeous, and lovely
You'll think she likes you
I mean I thought she loved me, no
But no
Neither of us will get down from the shelf
The only one she loves is herself

------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE BUT I WANT TO ADDRESS SOMETHING

BILLIE, CAMILA AND REX ORANGE COUNTY ARE PLAYING IN THE SAME FESTIVAL (LOLLAPALOOZA CHICAGO) AND IT'S JUST SO CRAZY BC THIS FIC IS BASED ON THEM OMGGRGEIREHBEJHRHJRB THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO MY TED TALK HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY