17 // coma

"Ms. Peters?" I heard someone calling me and it was a police officer. The same one from the scene. "Y/N." I said. "Officer Keegan. I want to take you in for questioning." He said. "Here is fine?" I asked. "We need to take you to the station." He said. "Okay." I said. While I walked beside him, people were looking at me. I was being watched. The front door was also filled with paparazzis. I don't want to see them. I ducked down and my bodyguards and the police officers surround me.

Y/N! Are you arrested??

Are you dating Camila?

Where is she? Are you arrested?

Why is there a blood stain on your shirt?

Is she okay? Are you okay?

Why do you have stitches and scratches on your face?

I ignored all the questions and the police took me to the cruiser. I still hear muffles of their questions and I ignored all. We got to the police station and they took me into a room. "This is all going to be recorded. Everything you say will be used in the court as a victim statement in court." He said and started recording. "Before we start, who are going to be prosecuted?" I asked. "Your father, Frank Peters who is recovering from a gunshot caused by your brother, Alex O'Connor and 21 year old Billie Eilish." He said. "Okay." I said. The whole questioning was a legit interrogation. "Thank you for your contribution. The court will be held in a week." He said. "Thank you, officer." I said and I shook his hand and I got back to the hospital.

"Is she awake?" I asked and the doctor shook his head. "Okay. Can I see her?" I asked and he nodded. I took a deep breath and sat down beside her. I took her hand and I just held it while watching her. "I hope you're okay, Cami. I know you are. I know you can fight this. I love you, I promise. I don't know what I will do if you didn't make it. I will give you everything. My life, my heart, everything to make you better if I could. It was so hard to be away from you and it hurts that I decided to not contact you in any way. I love you, Camila." I said and kissed her forehead.

camila's pov

I went looking for her. Everywhere, but I couldn't find her. It has been 3 years since I met her. Well, the last time that I re-called. She was there the first day I woke up. I couldn't remember who she was. I knew her name, Y/N Peters. We spent the night together but I still couldn't remember who she was. Who was she to me? She didn't tell me. I woke up after that night with her gone. I couldn't find her. I live with my mom and my sister. I knew my name, Karla Camila Cabello. Y/N's sister also lives with us, she had recently married my sister at the age of 21.

"George! Stop messing around!" I yelled at the 2 year old. "But mami! I'm bored." He said. As a 2 year old, he talk a lot. He learned things in a very young age. "Go find something to do, okay?" I asked and he nodded. I heard the door open and Sofi and Peyton came into the house. "We're here!" Peyton yelled across the house. "Hey, P." I said. "Hey, Mila." Peyton. "Where is my favorite nephew?" Peyton asked. "I sent him upstairs, he was running around and throwing his ball everywhere." I said. "Aunt Peyton! Come here!" I heard the two year old from upstairs. "There you go." I said and Peyton chuckled. "I'll be there!" She said. "Just don't give him too much sugar." I said. "We won't." she said and went upstairs. Peyton Peters.

I laid down on my bed after taking George to sleep and I sighed. I looked to my side, there was a single sunflower on a vase, that I get sent every month, by an anonymous.

flashback

"I guess this is it?" I asked. "I will still be with you, Camila." She said and I held both of her hand while looking into her brown eyes. I wrapped her arms around her waist and hugged her tight. "I don't want to let go, Y/N." I said as she wrapped my arms around me. "I don't either, Camila." She said. We both cried as we hugged. "Y/N, you're going to miss the flight." George, her cheaffuer said. We pulled away and I still held her hand. She grabbed my cheek and she wiped my tears. "No matter where I am, I will still be with you, okay?" She said and I nodded. We kissed and she plucked a sunflower from the bush. "Here's something to remember me, Cam." She said. I took it and smiled softly. "Don't cry, all I want from you is happiness." She said. I tried to smile but it hurt to see her leave.  "Don't forget me, Camila." She said.

She never went back for me 6 years after that. That was her. That was Y/N Peters.

end flashback

I jumped off from the bed and I knocked Peyton's door. "Peyton!" I said. "Coming!" She said. She opened the door and I hugged her. "I remember. I remember your sister. My girlfriend. My best friend." I said in excitement and Peyton stood there, shocked. "No fucking way." She said. She was going to cry. "I want to look for her, Peyton." I said. I should go back to Miami.

--------------------------------

Note: for the last 3 chapters, I suggest you to watch the TV Show Black Mirror, Season 3 Episode 4, called 'San Junipero'