9 // happy birthday, by the way.

"I heard from Camila that you haven't gone home in 6 months." I said as Peyton chomped down her burger. "She's not wrong..." she said. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked. "Steven was angry at me." She said. "What's the reason to that?" I asked. "I refused to go to boarding school. He tried to get me into it but I kept running away for 2 years. I haven't gone to school since I was 16. Sinu and Alejandro became my tutors so I kept up with everything. 6 months ago, Steven decided to kick me out. He didn't like the fact that I don't go to boarding school." She said. "I feel like there's more to that." I said. "He caught Sofi and I." she said. "Doing what?" I asked. "We... We were making out in my bedroom. Nothing else." She said. "Oh." I said. "He started yelling at me about how he never wanted his kids to be gay, he got rid of you because of that. You and I have something in common now." She said and I laughed. "We do, don't we?" I said. She laughed with me and we just talked. "Hey, I don't know if you want to come along with me to do this, but I want to visit the house today." I said and her expression became really sad. "I don't want to see him, Y/N." she said. "Peyton, if you don't want to, you can go home. I just want to see how it is like. I want to just come in and see what happens. If you do come, I promise you nothing will happen to you." I said, holding her hand. "It's up to you, really." I said. "I'll go with you." She said. "Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded. "Okay. Shall we get it done and over with?" I asked. "Yeah." She said. We paid for our food and everything then we drove to the house.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "Here we go." I said. Steven was the one who opened the door. "Y/N? Peyton? What are you guys doing here?!" he said, angrily. Why is he always pissed off? "Calm down, Steven. I'm just here because I haven't been here for the past 6 years and I think it's a good time for me to come back. Just for a moment though." I said. "Alright, then come in." he said. Peyton took my hand and we walked inside. As soon as we stepped into the house, we started hearing yelling. Just like the old days. "THEY CAN'T BE HERE, SARAH!" that was Steven, yelling at my mom. "CAN WE JUST HEAR WHAT THEY'RE HERE FOR?!" my mom yelled back at him. "WE GOT RID OF THEM FOR A REASON!" he yelled. "WE?! YOU MEAN YOU?!" Sarah yelled back. They then appeared back to my sight and Steven was not happy. "Steve-" I got cut off by the man. "Get out. There's no reason for you to be here." He said. "Wha-" I got cut off again, but this time, it was by Peyton. "Let her talk, Steve." She said. "No. She distanced herself from the family years ago." Steven said. "Me? You mean you got rid of me and also Peyton for being gay? You mean YOU are the one made me distance myself from the family. I'm so glad that you did though, because my life wouldn't be so great if I stayed." I said and pushed him backwards. "Don't treat him like that, Y/N." Sarah said. "Oh, now you're on HIS side. I was the one who suffered everything. So did Peyton. I was the one who took care of my younger sister because I didn't want her to go through what I went through. I'm here today to say that I have nothing, NOTHING against Steven or Frank or you, my mother. But I guess that changed. Happy fucking birthday to me." I said and I burst out the door with my younger sister following behind me. "You okay, Y/N?" she asked as we got into the car. "Just drive." I said. "Okay." She said. "I'm sorry, for letting you go through that." I said. "It's no problem really. Steven deserves to be yelled at. Sometimes mom too. She's protecting a guy who don't care about anything than himself." She said. "I'm glad I'm here with you, Peyton." I said. "I'm glad you're here with me." She said and we both smiled.

Sofi, Sinu, Alejandro and Peyton were singing happy birthday to Camila and I. We were all happy, just like a family. They were singing in Spanish too, which made me feel home. "Happy Birthday Y/N and Camila! Happy Birthday to you!" they cheered and this only brought me happiness. Nothing else. We blew out the candles and I grabbed her cheeks and kissed her. I did not care whether Alejandro was filming or not, I just wanted to be in the moment. I hugged her and we just smiled at each other. "Guys, we're gonna go get ready." I said and I took Camila's hand to go up the stairs with me. When we got into her room, she immediately closed the door behind us and pushed me onto the wall, crashing her lips onto mine. It was so heated as soon as she crashed her lips. I grabbed her thighs and lift her up, wrapping her legs around my waist. She gasped and that made me hard immediately. I walked to the bed and sat on the end of it, with her sitting on me. She pulled away and I opened my eyes. "I love how you always take a second before realizing you're still alive." She said. "I mean I'm kissing the girl who I care more than my music." I said. "Me too." She said and smiled. "Alright. We have to get ready." I said and she stood back up.

I had borrowed Peyton's car since she didn't need it. I pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant and in the whole car ride, we just listened calm songs and I watched her as the moonlight make her brown eyes shine. She's stunning. We both kept our outfits simple. She was wearing a white blouse and a white sweater under a leather jacket with black jeans. I was wearing a white shirt under a denim jacket with tan pants. I'm falling for her again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

there might be smut in the next chapter, so like be prepared