3 // a good reason to go

­your pov

"Explain, Y/N!" Billie yelled at me. "Billie, Camila and I are just friends." I said. The paparazzi saw Camila and I in that pizza place and they made assumptions about how I'm cheating on Billie and what not. "It doesn't look like it!" she said. "But we are just friends." I said. "Really?!" she yelled a crossed her arms. "Can we just sit down and let me be honest, please?" I asked and she agreed. I saw in front of her in the dining table. I held her hand and I took a deep breath. "I've known Camila since I was in kindergarten and we were friends until we were 16. Camila and I... we were a thing until I had to go to boarding school here, in LA. I ignored and avoided her until that day where we saw each other again." I said. "Do you... Do you still have feelings for her?" she asked. "Not as much as I do for you, Billie." I said. "So you do?" she asked. "I don't, Billie." I said. "Are you sure?" she asked. "I'm sure, it's been so long since I have." I said. "Okay, I trust you." She said. I smiled and she stood up. "But if you do start to have feelings again for her, please tell me." She said. "I will." I said.

Camila called me and I am glad Billie is out with her brother to the studio. "Hello." I said. "Peters." She said. "Camila! What do you want from me today?" I asked. "Do you want to start on a song?" she asked. "Uh, yeah, sure." I said. "Do you want to meet in the studio or what?" she asked. "I have a studio here at home, I'll send you the address if you want to work on it here." I said. "Okay, sure." She said. Fuck yes! "Alright, I'll be waiting." I said and hung up. I excitedly got into the shower and by the time I got out, I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly put on a pair of my calvin klein boxers, pair of sweatpants and a sports bra. Excited like I was whenever I see Camila when I was 16, I nearly tripped down the stairs. I put a shirt on before I opened the door and I quickly opened the door. She's so stunning, she was wearing a blue sweater, blue jeans and a hat. "Come in." I said and I made way for her to walk in. "Nice place you got." She said. "Thanks." I said. "How long have you lived here, in this house?" she asked. "When I turned 19. I had enough cash and George helped me with it so I moved in here." I said. "Is your girlfriend okay with me being here?" she asked. "She's currently out with her brother to the main studio. They're recording her album or something. She's fine with it." I said. "Okay." She said. "Do you want a drink?" I asked. "Yeah, anything's fine." She said. I went into the kitchen and made both of us iced coffee. "Iced Coffee, you still have the skill, huh?" she asked before taking a sip. "I still love making coffee." I said. "I can see that." She said. "Shall we?" I asked and signaled me to come with me down the hallway. "Sure." I said.

"Welcome to the studio. It's like my heaven here." I said. It's a normal studio. Instruments, microphones, everything. "Did you design the layout?" she asked. "I did, yes." I said. "It's nice." She said. Don't make this awkward, Y/N. We just jammed out blast out songs while we try to come up with ideas and I found out she started without me last night. I read one of the notes she gave me and a song called 'All These Years' caught my eye. "Camila, did you write this, about us?" I asked. "Let me see." She said and took her notes from me. "Uh... yeah." She said. "It's really beautiful." I said and grabbed my guitar. "Thanks." She said. "Let's make a rhythm and an actual melody." I said. "Okay." She said and sat in front of me. We mixed that song with stuff I came up with along the way.

I checked the time on my watch and realized we've been working here for 8 hours. Started at 3pm, now it's 11pm. I cooked her food just a few hours ago and we had dinner together, which was really nice. "Wow, we've been working for a long time now." She said. "Yeah." I said. I heard the door open and a voice. "Y/N! Are you here?" it's Billie. "Yeah! I'm in the studio!" I shouted back. "I should go, Y/N." Camila said. "No, Cam, stay." I said. "Are you sure?" she asked. "Yeah, please stay." I said. Billie and her brother Finneas appeared into my sight. "Billie, this is Camila." I said. "Hi, I'm Billie, Billie Eilish." Billie said. "Camila Cabello." Camila said. "And this is my brother, Finn." Billie said and Finneas and Camila shook hands. "I'm gonna go, we'll follow up on the song." She said and took the recording of the song we just did. "Camila, wait. I'll take you to outside." I said. "No, it's fine." She said. "No, come on." I said and we went up to the front door. "Do you need a ride?" I asked. "I'll take the cab, thanks, though." She said. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes." She said. "Okay then, call me when you want to finish it." I said and she hugged me. "I will do." She said. "Bye, Cam." I said. "Bye, Peters." She said and left.

"Who's Camila Cabello, Y/N?" Finn asked. "She-" I was about to explain but Billie cut me off. "Her ex-lover, apparently." She said. "We were 16, Billie!" I said. "Sure." She said and she went upstairs. "Camila was a friend when I was in Miami before I moved here, I bumped into her a few days ago and she's now the artist syco wants me to collab with." I said. "And she's your ex-girlfriend?" Finn asked. "Uh, yeah." I said. "I mean you said you guys were 16 the last time you dated so you know, it's not wrong for you guys to hang out." He said. "I still love your sister with all my heart, so." I said. "You better be, or I will snap your dick in half if you break her heart." He said. I did not want Finn to kill me but that night, I only could think about Camila. Even though I was with Billie in my arms, sleeping like a baby. I could only think about Camila; the first girl I fell in love with. She's so much mature now, a little bit taller and her hair is a little longer. She still has the same personality and the same brown eyes I fell in love with when I was 14 years old. That night, I sat in front of my mini studio just across my bed and wrote a little something. No reason to stay, is it a good reason to go?

------------------------------------------------

I PERFORMED ALL THESE YEARS WITH MY CRUSH TONIGHT IN AN MUSIC EXHIBITION I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF FOR TALKING TO HER THE FIRST PLACE OMG