I do...Not

Chapter 22

I do... not

Today is the day I get married to they guy who taught me how to love.I was probably the most nervous yet happy anyone could be.I have my hair down tight curls.My hair is still black of corse but now I grew it out to where it used to be.My wedding dress was white like a traditional dress. It is a mermaid dress that is lace at the top and a strapless sweetheart neck line.It falls low in the back and has sparkles only at the top.My maid of honor was my mom because she has been here forever and through everything.My best friend Sam is my bridesmaid as long as Noah's sister. Noahs best man was his best friend from college along with my brother. We didn't realize but neither of us really had friends. As I walked down the aisle with mainly family some friends I got more and more nervous.As I stepped up and saw Noah standing there in his suit everything else vanished. "Hey."I whispered.He smirked but didn't speak. "You're nervous aren't you."I giggled a little but I kept it quiet. He nodded. "So are you or you wouldn't be talking so much." I smiled and just didn't break our stare. I don't think either of us where listening to the priest because we were so intertwined into each others stare.Suddenly I hear the precise say "Do you Noah Hail take Franchesca Zachary to be you loftily wedded wife?"

"I do" Noah said quickly. "Do you Franchesca Zachary take Noah Hail to be your husband."

"I do!.....Not." I saw noahs face drop.Im such a bitch"Sorry.Im kidding I love him to pieces,Now,Can we just get to the kissing part?" Noah gave me a glare like seriously and the priest just smiled. "I know pronounce you husband and wife.You may kiss the bride,and just like that Noah and I were married and would be for years to come.