I need him

Chapter 19

I need him

I woke up at eight with Noah's arms still around me.I woke him up and told him how I really needed a job and he had to go or I wouldn't be able to get out of bed and look for one.He just tightened his arms and whispered "I know a place I will give them a call when we get out of bed."I smiled and got out of bed because even though I wanted to lay in my bed with Noah forever I knew I couldn't because Franchesca ,me, wasn't into Noah like Alexandra is or was.I went into the bathroom and when I came out Noah was sitting on my bed shirtless staring out the window.He was always like that getting sidetracked by the littlest things. "Did you get sidetracked?" Noah jumped but quickly answered. "Yeah. The small things happen in the blink of an eye and they always get me.Even some of the long things .They are there and then..." he dead stopped so I decided to finish for him. "They're gone in less than a blink of your eyes." He smiled and nodded.He got up and pulled his shirt on.His body was so much more filled in then before. "Coffee Bean said you can start tomorrow at nine am sharp."I smiled and ran over and hugged him.God did I love how he was always pulling strings and doing whatever ....Alexandra wanted.This is the first time he ever pulled strings for me. "Noah thank you so much you didn't have to do that." He shook his head and gave me a look like hell yes I did.I laughed a little and started getting ready for the day.I walked into the kitchen while Noah was still laying in my bed.I was happy he was here but I couldn't act the same because he didn't know how much I love him.He didn't know I was me.Noah came running into the kitchen and grabbed my phone and I started yelling at him. "Noah give me it back.It's not funny!" He smiled and ran out the door.I was so angry my phone had a notes section all about how he's changed.I know it's creepy but I'm really bad at taking mental notes and I like knowing how he's changed into a better person the last four year and more.I started to run out after him as soon as I got my shoes on. "Noah stop!Give it back."

"Catch me!"I made a loud groaning sound as he started to run away and I followed.He soon came to a stop.I was so out of breath I had to wait for myself to catch it.. "Noah what the hell!"

"Here! This is where you're going to work."I looked up and it was such a cozy clean place.Mint green booths white shiny tables.Its was amazing and looked so cute. "Okay it's cute.Give me my fucking phone or ill tackle you."He smiled and handed me my phone.We ended up sitting inside and talking till nine-ish. "Noah I gotta get to class."

"Shit me too!" We said our see you laters and went off in opposite directions.The rest of the day was quite boring as usual.Tomorrow I start my job and then off to classes.Noah came over most days after that.We became closer and closer and part of me didn't want Noah to love me again.I wanted to stay the same forever.No issues.