bye boyfriend

Chapter 8

Bye boyfriend....

I walked into school doors almost as nervous as the first day.That's when I saw him and all my fear left.I had to walk past him but I did not have the strength to say anything.I slowly crunched right past him without checking to see if he saw me.There was something in the way he was standing that made it seem like he felt guilty.I guess it was just me reading too far into things.I wanted to know if he was okay and I could not focus in any classes.I decided I should try and make him jealous so I grab my guy friend Chris and was clinging to him all day and every time I walked past Noah he looked jealous which meant he was not over me yet.It came to the end of the day and I quickly crutched out of my class not wanting to miss Noah because I had to see him and tell him everything.I saw him go into the men's bathroom and before I could tell what I was doing I went right into the bathroom.He was upset.He had his head down holding on to the sink really hard.

"Noah...I need to talk to you."

"What the hell are you doing in here.Ale....."His head picked up and quickly met the stitch on my forehead and my cheek and then without blinking he saw my boot.He slowly let his head fall down to his feet.I could tell he felt terrible.I pulled his chin up with my finger and his eyes met mine.

"Noah it's okay.I am okay.I am injured but I wanted to tell you that it's not your fault and I don't blame you.I assumed you were done with me and that's why you didn't call or visit.I just thought I owed you this.I'll leave now."I went to turn away when he lightly grabbed my arm scared he would hurt me.I looked into his eyes and saw a tear falling from his eye.I wiped it and pulled his head to mine so our foreheads were touching.

"Alexandra Smith I will never be done with you.I couldn't see you I blamed myself for what happened."A tear started to stream from my face my thoughts were lost thinking if this is what love feels like I don't want it to end.I couldn't help but pull my lips to his and he went along with it and we had a long passionate kiss and when I pulled back I looked into his eyes and said " So what are we."

"I guess we'll just go with the flow."I went to walk out and he kissed my cut and said "Gosh my girlfriends mean no goodbye?"I laughed aloud and said "Bye"Wait he just called me girlfriend.I did not think that it would ever happen but it did.He's mine.