Accident

Chapter 6

The accident

I haven't seen him since he kissed me or I kissed him I don't really know who kissed who but we kissed.I don't know if he's going to talk to me in school or not.I guess I have to go to find out.Im even more nervous than the first day of school,more nervous then when I bumped into him,but if it's meant to be we will see.Its monday sadly and I don't want to go to school at all but I put my makeup on and a cute low cut white shirt with the thread crossed in the front and black jeans with high black converse.I wore my hair down and curled just like I had for the party.My mom never asked about my day with Noah but usually I tell her everything this is the first time I ever lied to her but this has to stay a secret.Bye the time I was done complaining to myself my ride was waiting outside.It was a familiar car but not my neighbors.It was Noah.I ran to the car freezing. "what the hell are you doing here"

"Well when I picked you up I realized that Bella's house was next to yours and I asked if she drove you to school and I told her not to pick you up today."

"Well....why would you do that."

"Just get in the goddamn car before you freeze to death"I was freezing so I didn't fight him.I climbed into his car.I finally grew the confidence and asked "So why did you pick me up?"

"I wanted to."

"Why though?"

"We have been hanging out recently so I thought I would be nice and pick you up and I missed you."I lifted my head to look at him and he was looking right at me.I looked back at the street and yelled"LOOK OUT" his car swerved and my eyes shut. I felt a sharp pain in my arm and then in my legs.I started to feel dizzy even though my eyes were shut.I felt the blood streaming down my face.I tried moving but I couldn't.I wondered if Noah was okay.Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms slowly wrap around me and then my body went numb and everything disappeared.