HAPPY!HAPPY

Chapter 12

Happy...Happy!

It's been a week since my father passed.It's monday and my first day back.I am hoping nobody knows about what happened cuz I kept it down low and I hate when people are in my business.Anyway I got dressed in leggings and one of Noah's sweatshirts he left here.It was so comfortable.I got to school and looked for Sam and Noah.I was so happy because Sam and Noah were becoming friends now.I found them and jokingly walked right past them laughing.They followed me right to my locker. "Well, you can really keep a straight face can't you?" Sam said laughing a bit.Noah slid to the other side of my locker and I didn't realize till I shut my locker. I jumped a little "Noah wanna give me a hard attack!"He started laughing and I looked at him with my eyebrow up waiting for his answer. "Jesus!No I don't want to give my pretty girlfriend a heart attack but I could list a few things I do want to give my girlfriend."He said with half a smirk.It was so sexy I wanted to pounce on him right there but I kept quiet. "You are so annoying Noah."I said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "You two are just so cute but I have to run so bye." Sam said as she started to walk off. "Bye girlie." I couldn't help but think summer is coming so soon just a month left.School went by so past.Then it hit me I started to get sad.Noah was leaving and in college he can "Cheat!"shit I said that last part out loud. "What?"Noah asked with complete confusion. "I w-was.Im late to class.Bye."He laughed a little watching me dart away so he couldnt ask questions. School was over and Noah drove me home and stayed. "So earlier..."

"Yes.Earlier?"I forgot that I practically yelled the word cheat. "What were you yelling?"I quickly grabbed the pillow on the couch and held it to my face. "I was going to cheat on a test."I buried my face into the pillow as quickly as possible. "You know I know when you are lying right?"I buried my face and looked at him sincerely. "Yes.I know you know when I am lying.Why else would I burry my face in a pillow hoping you wouldn't ask?"

"You are crazy but seriously what were you thinking about?"

"Well you,or college."I was completely flustered hating myself for yelling the word cheat.It could have been any other word. "You think I am gonna go to college and cheat on you.Why would I ever do that?I am not even going far I am staying here."I felt a huge weight lift off my chest. "Thank god."Why do I keep saying what I am thinking. "I'm sorry I know you won't cheat on me I guess I was just worried.All the collge girls are always so pretty-"He laid a kiss on my lips and slowly pulled back. "Not as pretty as you are."I smiled and started blushing. "Its cute when you blush."

"Don't ever call me cute.The word cute is terrible.I hate i-it."Suddenly Noah was kissing from my neck to my collarbone. "The w-word c-c-cute."

"Uhhh."he said in between every few kisses. "I j-just." He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.His kisses grew longer and there was a huge hickey on my neck. "N-noah s-s-stop."

"Say it without a stutter and I will." he said taking a breathe then kissing me again. "Noah seriously s-s-stop."His hand grabbed my thigh placing me on my bed gently.He had a hand on my thigh and the other on my chest.I couldn't help it I wasn't able to stop stuttering.He slowly lifted his head from my neck and said "Okay since you almost didn't stutter I will stop."I honestly wanted him to keep kissing me it felt so good. I flipped him so I was straddling him and I started kissing his neck.I gave him a hickey in the same spot mine was. "You gave me a hickey Alex."he said surprised. "Yeah payback for not stopping."I said letting out a laugh. He smiled and sat me up while he sat up too. "How long has it been since we started dating?" The question took me by shock I new the exact day and exactly how long it's been.I wrote it in my journal but I thought I would sound a little stalkerish. "I think it's been like five months."I said smiling because it was really five months and twenty eight days. "Wow.It's been so long and so much has happened.Summer's coming up in what?A month?"

"Yup.Whatever will we do without school?" Noah started smiling. "I can list a few things you and I can do but your mom cant be home."He said with excitement in his voice.I leaned in and kissed him sliding my hand up and down on his thigh and pulling his hair.I got him all excited and then I pulled away. "My mom's gonna be home we better head downstairs."

"You're gonna do that and cut it short?"

"Well i was giving you a little taste of what summer will be like when my mom isn't home."

"Can't I have a little more?"I laughed and walked downstairs as soon as Noah and I got comfortable on the couch my mom walked in. "Hi Mrs.Smith!"Noah shouted to my mom. "God Noah are you trying to make me feel old?It's Shantel to you,understood Mr.Hail?"My mom started laughing so did Noah.I just sat that feeling weird that my mom was talking to my boyfriend like she talks to my brother. "EW!"I shouted.I really have to stop saying what I am thinking. "Uhhh sorry.I always blurt out what I am thinking.So uhhh Noah are you staying for dinner?"

"If you want me too."

"Of course I do!"

"And you mrs. ... Shantel?"

"Of course I love an extra person at the table."My mom was much happy now that she didn't have to worry about my father.It was good cuz she wasn't worried about turning around and seeing him she was happy just like me.