Blooper no.1 read this its important

Authors pov

"Hey Todokun, I want you to listen to this for me please.....?" Deku said handing him her phone, he glanced at her curiously "why?" She smiled a little "because this song really does remind me of you....so please listen to it" she ended up giving him puppy dog eyes.

He smiled at her a little and then went to listen to it.

It began to play as she waited anticipating his reaction, (listen to the song thing)

You're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no!
You're in then your out

You're up then you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight we break up
We kiss we make up

Todoroki dead panned at Deku.

"Ok Izuku I know I'm hot and cold but what the actual fuck. Like this legit makes me want to punish you."
Deku's eyes widened

"You want to what????"

Todoroki's face flashed a shade of pink "Um shit."

Deku began to smirk "well let's see if we can work that out daddy~"

(Ok what the actual fuck have I just written?? Like lmao imagine if behind Deku's innocent cute character he secretly had a kinky side and Todoroki had a daddy kink- ok mind lemme stop you there before you continues to embarrass me on the Internet btw you have no idea how uncomfortable I was writing the word "daddy" lmao. Anyways more importantly I've finally decided what I'm going to be doing with this....thing I called a Fan fiction. High key really hated how I ended it so like imma re-write this shit idk if I'll just un-publish this or start from ya know SCRaTcH in a whole new book. I think it's time to fess up though tbh this story was supposed to have a happy ending also it was supposed to ya know bE hAPpY SlIcE oF lIFe but somewhere along the line ya girl accidentally made this Emo I stopped knowing wtf I was doing in like rivals and illness from that point this just took a really aNgSTY and EMO turn HaHA so yup I will do a rewrite ok love you all~ also if you read all the way till this point you deserve a cookie or should I say KoOKiE ok I'll stop. Ya girl is gonna finish stressing about how tf I'm actually gonna re write this now baiiiiiii!!)