School trip!!

Deku's pov

I woke up on the floor to my surprise I was in between Kacchan and Shou.. Kacchan was hugging my waist and Shou was hugging my neck.....his face was only a few centimeters away from mine. I felt my face become hot how am I gonna get up? I began to try to squirm my way out of their grasp, but the more I squirmed the tighter their grip got. "at this rate we're gonna be late for school!!! I can't be late!! But I don't wanna wake them up that would be mean.....but I also don't want them to be late to!!

No ones pov

The two soon opened their eyes when they saw what they where doing they immediately let go of Midoriya. She was blushing "I-I'm so sorry!!" Shouto said, "Yeah well I'm not!! Not even one bit!!" Katsuki said clearly lying and completely red I'm not. Izuku laughed "Guys....don't worry about that right now but.....umm were all gonna be late if we don't hurry to school!!" They all looked said they had gotten winded......"SHIT!!!" They all said scurrying to get ready.

.......

They were soon all at school everyone was conversing as usual when all might came into the class room. "Everyone big news!! Where all going to be going on a field trip!!" He announced everyone looked kinda confused "We're going to be going to a resort for 3 days!! There will be cliffs, forests and a beach!! It's quite a beautiful area and the terrain is perfect to train on!! Us teachers are so not doing this because we want a break!! Hahahaha!!!" He said. Everyone in the class face dropped to that of a 'You want a break don't you' face, classes resumed to their normal subjects and that's when lunch rolled around.

Izuku sat with her normal group of friends "Don't you think this is gonna be fun?" Uraraka said "I here where we're going the cold winter weather doesn't affect so it's warm with a few rains here and there!!" Momo added. "Hmm, well I'm kinda nervous I've never really been away from home!!" Izuku said kind of shyly . That's when Shouto pulled her closer to him and made Izuku face him "Well....then when can experience being away from home together..." He said slowly his lips almost touching Izuku's that's when she turned red in the face "S-s-S-Shouto!!!?" She said barely managing to say his name that's when Katsuki grabbed her waist in an effort to pull her away from Shouto "G-gah!!!" Izuku said with an even redder face.....

"So cute...." Katsuki mumbled.....but only Izuku heard...."H-huh?!?" Katsuki turned red in the face "I DIDNT SAY SHIT!!"

........

After that fiasco the school day continued, and soon it was over

.....

Izuku was walking home with Katsuki, Uraraka and Iida as normal "Heh well I know my moms gonna miss me!!" Izuku said sadly "Well you're still gonna come though right? I hear were seriously going to be training to it's been a while since you wore your costume!!" Izuku smiled at what Iida was saying "Yeah I'll be going don't worry!!" They all laughed together well except Katsuki.

"Yeah it's gonna be fun!!"

.......

"Did you hear about U.A going on a trip for three days....I guess you could say vacation."

"Heh really? Wow we would be stupid not to take this chance......

And use it...

As....

A comeback........"