Cute?

Deku's pov

I woke up in my bed, 'eh? I could've sworn I fell asleep at the Karaoke...what a weird dream I had...Kacchan and me were actually friends probably won't happen though...., I had finished getting ready for school. When my mom stopped me "Izuku you should thank your friend Bakugou, he brought you home last night" I looked at her confused "oh ok...." Then I ended up leaving.

'Kacchan doing that? For me? Well he was probably forced..."

I was almost to the doors of U.A when Uraraka came up to me "Truth or dare!!?" I was so shocked I accidentally blurted out "Dare" she just smirked "Wear these for the entire day" she handed me a head band that had bunny ears attached to it...."What why!! Please no" she laughed "Nope you're the one that chose dare!!" I just awkwardly put them on and sighed "I-it's....weird on me" I looked down turning a crimson red, when she started snapping a bunch of photos "WAHH NO STOP!!" It was to late "I'm going to bless the public's eyes!!"

I ended up running away.....I wasn't paying attention to were I was going when....

CRASH

I found myself on top of Todo kun.....he looked wide eyed at me "M-Midoriya?" I immediately turned a crimson red again "D-don't look at the ears!!!" I yelled embarrassed to late he was already looking, I got off of him...."D-do they look weird?" He shook his head "No they're cute on you" he responded. I turned red in the face...."O-oh...you really think so?" He nodded, "Ill walk you to class ok?" I smiled and nodded "Thanks Todo kun!!" I felt my face heat up...

We finally reached the classroom, Kacchan which was tilting in his chair fell backwards. The bunny ears it's the bunny ears!!! I started reaching for them when Todo kun said "Midoriya you have to wear them you're the one that chose dare if I'm correct.....?" I looked up at him and gave him this face of 'I want to cry' he just patted my head "Its really cute...so don't worry about it..." He said with a slight blush....I just nodded and blushed

Classes passed by and before I knew it, it was lunch time

"Midoriya!!" Asu- I mean Tsyu called me over "Y-yes?" I came up to her...."You wanna play Rock Paper Scissors?" I nodded slowly "Um what's the catch?" I asked unsure..."Nothing, except if I win you have to do whatever I say up until lunch tommarow...Uraraka, Tenya and Todo kun just looked at us. "Why did I agree to this...." I mumbled...

We played.....and

........

I lost!!!!!

She looked so happy....."Hug me!" She said.....I did 'well this isn't to bad!!!' I thought to myself, that's when she smirked in her own froggy way and whispered in my ear...to make sure the others didn't hear "Go hug....Todoroki.....both arms and hold him tightly.....like you don't wanna let go...like you two love each other" my face turned such a color that I don't know if it was even marked as a red shade yet...."D-D-do I have to?" She nodded....I slowly got up....and took a seat next to Todo kun...."Um Midoriya do you need something..?" He said awkwardly....that's why I wrapped my arms around him, buried my face into his chest and awkwardly stayed there..."M-M-Midoriya?!?" He said clearly flustered...I am gonna die I mentally thought. I felt him awkwardly pat my head, my heart started pounding, what's this feeling....? Why is my heart pounding I began to think.

I let go, "Tsyu please don't make me do anymore embarrassing things!" She then laughed "Fine but you do have to call me master for this entire week if you want me to do that!" She smiled "O-ok...."

Todoroki's pov

'Ah I see ,she was dared to do that' I chuckled in my head, no I won't ever be caught laughing that smile was a one time thing....but I personally didn't really mind the hug matter fact if she hugged me all the time I wouldn't mind....I would think its cute, but she's always cute...and pretty

Wait what did I just think....I mean friends, she's a cute friend is what I'm feeling right?? Then why does my face turn red then? Maybe that's supposed to happen....ill ask google! I began to ponder when I heard my name get called "Todoroki!" I looked down to find Mineta....making such an odd face I wanted to either slap him or if I was normal laugh "How did it feel to be blessed? Did her boobs rub against you?!?! Was her skin soft?!?! Was her hug angelic?!?! DID YOU GET TO FEEL HER BO-" I slapped him before he could finish.....again he looked winded...."Pester someone else please." He just fell to floor.

I looked over at Midoriya
She was talking with Asui "Say Master please pet me!!" Asui said to Midoriya "P-please pet me!!" I absentmindedly took out my phone and snapped a picture considering Midoriya was wearing bunny ears....and the scene was just so cute....

Is Midoriya Izuku.....Cute?