Feelings and calls

Deku's pov

I kept hugging Kacchan.....as if he were gonna disappear. "It's ok now Deku.....I'm here." I heard him say softly "K-Kacchan....thank you so much!!" I buried my face in his chest once more "H-hey....lets go and turn this guy in...." I moved away from the hug....."O-ok...."

We turned him in

He was arrested

Kacchan walked me home....

During the walk I didn't realize how on edge I was until....I felt Kacchan touch my shoulder "OI calm, down shit nerd Im here....no one will harm you. Stop being so tense." I heard him say "I-I'm sorry...." I said scared...." I felt him head lock me, and punch my head not were it hurt but teasingly "I said calm down don't you dare disobey me!!!" He yelled "Ow! Ow! Ow!!!!! Oooooook God please let me go!!" I said uncomfortable but playful....

He released me and made an angry face "Fine! You're like a fucking baby and I'm the baby sitter, you have no sense of fucking safety!!" Was he worried about me? I realized in this lecture....that maybe in his own way he was trying to show he cared. Once I got to my place....he started walking away when I grabbed his shoulder....gave him the biggest smile I could manage...."Thank you Kacchan....I'm sorry that I'm the way that I am....but I really do appreciate you." He blushed and just turned away "Yeah...well your not welcome shit nerd." And with tag the walked off I laughed..

I knew that....he acknowledged it at least.

Kacchan's pov....

When she grabbed my shoulder.....I felt myself blush "Thank you!" She said again.....I turned around and responded with a sarcastic and mean remark....even still though. I felt a small smile tug at my lips....which I had to suppress...why do you make me feel this way Izuku....?

(Time skip....)
"That kiss I want...will be mine" he slowly traced his fingers to lips as his hands laced my skin "I don't want this!!" His lips were closer and closer to mine...I couldn't do anything I was helpless....once again please stop....please "STOP PLEASE STOP!!!"

I woke up sweating.....I can't go to sleep.....I got up and drank a glass of water. Then I tried once more to sleep, I couldn't though I kept turning and tossing.....it was really late.....I felt my neck....that's where he kissed...me, it was disgusting.....I went to the bathroom...and began to wash my neck more, more, more and eventually I felt a sharp pain.. "It's irritated....my neck is irritated" I can't stop feeling his touch.....and I can't go to sleep why am I so scared...I looked in the mirror my neck....looked like it was about to bleed. I...surprisingly called Todo kun...I knew that Kacchan was asleep by now....I'm terrified of a grumpy Kacchan plus he needs sleep!!

And the thing that was even more shocking he picked up "Midoriya what do you need.....it's so late?" He asked sleepy and confused "I-I'm sorry did I wake you up?" I heard sheets getting moved and ruffling of fabric "No....but why did you call?" I sighed "Well I just...couldn't go to sleep, and I just....wanted to" he yawned "There's more of a reason isn't there?" I looked to the side..."Well I've been feeling paranoid ,scared....and I feel like...you're always there so...." I just sighed. I felt a cold rush of air run down my neck....and it hurt so I let out a small whimper "M-Midoriya what just happened?" I laughed "I hit my knee!! Hold on I'm gonna go put something on it."

I went to the bathroom, but again I rubbed and washed my neck.....my breath becoming faster....just stop this....feeling already I don't like it.....my neck was hurting...but the touch was still there.....so I kept washing and washing....and then my neck started to bleed...and swell. I let out soft whimpers and bandaged my neck....now I can't do anything to it and my neck will heal faster.....but I don't want anyone worrying so I'll wear a scarf and let down my hair tomorrow I silently thought to myself.....

I got back on the phone with Todo kun "Hey you there?" I asked cautiously "Yes..." I heard him say quietly "You must've hit your knee pretty hard...it took a while for you to get back" I could hear worry in his voice "No...I..." I again heard ruffling of sheets "Your not telling me something.....remember I'm here and you can tell me" I sighed "You cracked me....fine..." I explained the attack and what had happened the only part I left out was what I did to my neck....

"Midoriya why didn't you tell me earlier!!" I knew he was scolding me in his own way.....but it was cute "I'm sorry!! I didn't want to bother you!!" I said in defense, he sighed.....soon we began to talk and talk.....I was growing sleepierand sleepier.....

Then everything went black.....

Todoroki's pov

She fell asleep again she's....typical her...."Good night Izuku..sweet dreams...." I said before hanging up.