The start.

Deku's pov

We were all going to stay in rooms of two I luckily got paired up with Uraraka "Uraraka!! Yay I got paired up with you!!" She laughed at how excited I was "You're adorable Deku!!" I smiled....I really enjoy when she calls me Deku! After all she's the one who gave it a new meaning....she patted me on the head.

We helped each other unpack our stuff.....that's when Uraraka got all close to me "So....Deku have you chosen a husbands yet? I mean the hot ice prince I think will make a way better course than the fiery explosive tsundere." I blushed a brilliant red "A-AH WHAT URARAKA!!!" She laughed "Awww look at you all flustered!" I blushed even more.....

"Oh my god we have to hurry out to practice, everyone is already out!!" My eyes went wide at her words as I began to fumble trying to put on my cloths.....that's when I noticed that my costume was a little tight on me....I blushed when I saw how tight it was in the mirror.....that's when I heard Uraraka scream out my name "Izuku!! If you don't hurry up I'm gonna leave and tell Bakagou and Todoroki  you luvvvv them!" I heard her start to run off I quickly ran out "URARAKA DONT TEASE ME!!" I chased after her she turned around just to stick her tongue out at me.

We soon found our selves out side with the rest I noticed that Kacchan and Shou where averting their gaze from me.....it's probably because of this stupid costume......but is it bad that......I don't really mind if it's them....

I blushed at my own thoughts heh I can be really silly I guess to think that....

"ok you will all be split into teams one team will act as victims that are hiding from the other team." All might explained the rules....to all of us. It was pretty easy to understand what was needed to happen.

"Ok the team that will seek is going to be Uraraka, Bakugou, Todoroki, Kirishima and Tsu" All might said "The rest of you hide and only Izuku, Momo and Iida will be allowed to yell for help." The instructions where clear and we all began to scatter and hide.....

The practice in all was pretty fun!!

Soon everyone went back to their rooms, that's when me and Uraraka decided that we want to watch a movie we got it all like the movie setting the lights where dark, we got popcorn everything was perfect......and that's when we heard upset screaming next door....."HALF ASS!!" Then "EXPLOSIVE TSUNDERE!!!" And then "NO IM NOT IM A COLL CALM COLLECTED KIND OF PERSON SHITTY KUUDERE!!!" Uraraka was getting ticked off she stood up "I'm going to go take care of this...." I said before she could.

I opened the door to where Kacchan and Shou were staying, and that's when a table came flying at me....."Izuku!!!" They both yelled. The table fell back on the ground, "Y-your forehead!!!" Shou ran to me. "Heh that was all on you Bakagou...." He turned red at what Shou said......soon my forehead got a bandage put on it.

"Heh thank you Shou!! Um do you two wanna watch a movie with me and Uraraka?" I asked them......they both just kind of turned red but nodded "Sure....." They both agreed to.

Soon we got to the room it was one of the latest movies.....called "It".........I decided to sit next to Kacchan .....we were watching and.....it became apparent that this was a horror movie.....ok to be honest I'm terrified of horror movies...like really scared......but I will watch it!!! For everyone, plus it's kind of fun to get scared by them......that's when the jump scares started to pop out......I was fine.....well somewhat fine when a really unexpected jump scare happened.....I threw my popcorn in the air and grabbed on to Kacchan, "Shitty nerd let go!! You spilled the fucking popcorn!! I was eating that to you know!!!!!!" That's when I saw one more jump scare and I buried my face into his chest...

He didn't really force me to let go.....but all he did was look at me and say..."Ugh Deku hold on to my arm if you're that scared...." I gave him a smile....."thanks Kacchan!!"

The movie ended and I was kind of glad.....that's when a teacher came in....."Excuse me is Midoriya in here?" I stepped up "Yeah that's me!" He looked down....."Please come with me."

Kacchan's pov
I watched Deku leave....."Wonder what that was all about?" Uraraka stated.....Todoroki didn't say anything but you could tell he was curious to......

A few minutes passed and Deku came  back into the room "what happened Izuku?" She looked up at us....."I'm going home...please enjoy the trip." Her eyes....screamed nothing but fear and anxiety.....but it was different than those other times.....she also had a little but of hatred in them to.....

Izuku?