Trust

Todoroki's pov
I woke up to something hugging me tightly.....it had soft fuzzy green hair. Then I heard it mumble "So warm....and sweet." That soft, welcoming voice......MIDORIYA?!? I felt I my face become so red, my heart I can't control my heart!!!! What the hell?!? What's wrong with me......why is my heart beating so fast I can hear it. I began to try to pry her off of me get off!!! Get off before I die if a heart attack!!!! The more I tried to get her off she hugged me tighter.....that's when I saw her face...,it was so peaceful....I can't wake her up I'd feel bad about it. I guess....ill just have to live with it, my muscles where tense when I heard her say "Todokun....I hope you're happy.....I hope you sleep well." I felt myself relax....

I smiled...."She's just to cute" I chuckled lightly....woah did I just laugh......? I thought that type of thing had been beaten out of me. I looked at her nuzzle into my chest once more....thats....Midoriya making me feel this way......

I hugged her back and before I knew it I had drifted off to sleep.

Deku's pov
I had woken up....but I didn't open my eyes....ugh my head feels like someone beat it with a bat....owwww my head hurts. I slowly woke up and squirmed when I realized that someone was embracing me and I was embracing them...."Momo...?" Odd her chest feels hard....kinda like abs and she's muscular.....my eyes trailed up to the face and she doesn't have a scar on her eye and her hair isn't two colo- WHAT THATS TODOKUN!!!! HOW IN THE WHAT IN THE now I really began to squirm as I felt my face heat up. That's when he pulled me closer "Hey....five more minutes...." I heard him say....his heart beat was lulling me back into a calm state.

I smiled "He's so cute....." I hugged him even tight I wonder what dream he's having right now? I hugged him tightly. I shifted to look at his face "Maybe if I just..." I got my arms free and began to try to mild his face into something funny....

I pulled at his cheeks and almost began laughing I had to close my eyes I wanted to laugh so much. That's when I opened my eyes and his eyes where opened, "Midoriyajs whatv arce chu dojngj" he tried to say even though I was still pulling his cheeks "AHHHH" I let go and crawled back into something that hit my head "OWWWWWW!!!" I put my hands over the spot I hit. I looked up to see him holding out his hand....

He helped me up.....we awkwardly stayed in the room, it was full of silence that's when he turned his face to the side, with a slight blush and not locking eye contact with me. He slowly mumbled "w-we.....didn't do anything....if that's what's you're thinking, you just hugged me....and I hugged you back." I saw him twiddling with his fingers. I scratched the back of my head "You don't have to explain!! I know you wouldn't do something like that without consent.....I just wonder how I got here" I smiled at him. His face looked shocked, he smiled a bit before covering it up. "Hey...why do you trust me the way you do....?" I just looked at him surprised.....

"Well you deserve to be trusted Todokun!!!"