Idiot

Deku's pov.....

I went to sleep very late....so when I woke up....I was really tired,
I went to my mirror and I really didn't look good, matter fact I looked horrible. I had eye bags and my neck was still red, swollen and injured. I took a shower hopefully I'll look a little better maybe the water will make me look ok....

I stepped out in my opinion I looked even worse "Ugh....god" I tied my hair up in a half pony tail I slowly put on my uniform. I went downstairs to find my mom, the moment she saw me she ran up to me "Dear!! Are you ok?!? You look super tired! What happened to your neck!!??" She was becoming really worried, I had to calm her down I mean she shouldn't be worried "Mom it's ok I just drank to much coffee before going to bed so I couldn't sleep, my neck I tried to use a a skin product and my skin had an allergic reaction to it!!" I lied....OH GOD I LIED AND THEY WERE SO BAD PLEASE JUST GO ALONG WITH IT!!! "O-oh....but you don't like coffee?" I sweat dropped "Well I tried it yesterday and I actually liked it!!!" She nodded as if she were thinking...."ok!!" She said happily and non worried thank god she played along

I put a scarf on and went to school, as I was walking I felt Uraraka touch my shoulder "Hi!!! Izuku!" I turned around the eye bags still evident "H-hey!" I said startled I noticed her face drop "W-What happened are you ok?!" She and Iida said worried, come up with something......I have to oh yeah the coffee thing!!! "I drank coffee then couldn't sleep heh!!!" Luckily they went along with it...."Well you shouldn't drink coffee before bed!! I bet your super tired right now!!"

The day went on and I already told Todoroki what happened so he didn't ask about it just a little more cautious with me today.....Kacchan seemed a little worried but he still acted mean towards me but he was cautious as well....

Then school ended eventually.....the moment I got home I tried to sleep....but I got another nightmare....
The week went on but I kept getting nightmares....they kept getting worse and worse....some of them weren't even about the attack at this point....I also kept washing my neck, I was so tired yet I didn't want to go to sleep and I wasn't telling Todoroki, Kacchan or any of my friends.

I was at school and it was a Monday....I hadn't gotten sleep I was so tired...but I had to stay up. It was lunch time eventually

"Izuku so you wanna go to the cafe near the station after school with me and Uraraka?" Iida asked and if course I nodded. That's when I felt Todo kun grab my shoulder "Come I wanna speak with you in the hallway." I looked at him and nodded.

We were in the hallway and Todo kun just looked at me, then he spoke "What's wrong?"
My eyes widened "N-nothing Todo kun I just....am having trouble sleeping." That's when I felt him hug me
"I wasn't lying when I told you I'm always here for you..so please be honest" he told me I hugged him back "You can always tell...if something is off..."

Kacchan's pov

I decided to follow them, Deku has been acting strange for a while now....I'm not worried!!! I just want the shit nerd back to normal...I ended up listening to their conversation that half ass....I hate it when he's with Deku....it makes me want to punch him!! They were sitting along a wall

"I've been having really bad nightmares....after that attack....so I've been on edge...that's why I've been acting strange I didn't tell you or anyone....because I didn't want you to worry." He just patted Deku on the head,..."If you don't want me worrying then tell me, I worry a lot more when you hide things and act strange without reason. Midoriya I care about you...." She just looked at him confused....and he smiled at her..."Thank you....Todoroki....."

Deku's pov
It was the end of the day, I was walking with Uraraka and Iida when Kacchan called me. They looked at me and I just said "I'll catch up with you go to the caffe!!" They just slowly nodded as I ran to Kacchan

"What do you need?" He looked mad... "What the hell why the fuck didn't you tell me?!?! I'm the one that fucking saved you!! Not that half ass!" He was talking about the conversation I had with Todo kun..."You listened to that?" He turned red "NO I JUST NEEDED TO GO DO SOMETHING AND I OVER HEARD YOU TWO!!!" I laughed "Kacchan...the reason I didn't tell you was because I don't need nor do I want to bother you with my problems....I'm not really worth worrying about." I gave him a small smile. His face turned into anger "Are you fucking stupid? You are worth worrying about or else no one would give a shit about you!! I wouldn't care!!! But you can't see that can you?!!! Cause your just that fucking blind and stupid!!" I was taken back and that's when I felt him rip off my scarf that was hiding my neck....I forgot to bandage it....so everything was exposed.

His eyes widened "What the fuck?" I tried to hide it with my hands, but it just stung....really bad "I-it's nothing I just hurt it!!" His eyes showed an emotion that I couldn't tell...."Don't lie you did that didn't you?" I looked down and nodded....I felt him hug me...."Why did you do this?!?!?" I hugged him back "The touch I couldn't handle the feeling of that mans hands on my neck.....so I washed it to the point this happened." His grip on me tightened.."Don't do this ever again tell me!! Tell your friends this!!! Don't just hide it...." His face looked upset but really worried "I'm sorry....Ill stop  so you guys won't worry-" he stopped hugging me  and just looked at me upset...."YOU DON'T GET IT!!DON'T FUCKING STOP FOR US STOP FOR YOURSELF!!!!"

I was taken back.....I felt his hands reach my neck...as he turned his face to the side in embarrassment ..."if you really hate his touch....well then replace it with mine...." I was shook....but I hugged him "Thank you Kacchan.....ill try to take better care of myself....for me.." I felt him pat my my head

"Your such a fucking idiot....."