Distant Memories

Deku's pov

I stare at my hand curiously, that's when someone walked in "Y-y-you're up!! Thank god!!" It was a nurse she had long green hair in an odd style, a blank expression yet she was still crying.... and her height....she was incredibly short...I pointed at myself she nodded with a almost odd smile.

"I'll go get the doctor!!" She had ran off

I looked down at my wrist huh.....it's all scarred up..I gently moved my thumb and rub it.....

That's when the doctor came in along with the nurse..... His eyes widened as he sat down and started to bombard me questions like "how are you feeling?" "Are you ok??" Ect......

Uraraka's pov

I was doing a clients hair when I heard my phone ringing "Momo continue her hair for me please!!" Momo nodded as I went to a corner in my salon.

"Hello Uraraka speaking, how may I help you??" I asked

"URARAKA ITS DEKU SHES AWAKE AFTER TWO YEARS!!!"

".........you know you shouldn't joke like that....I know she won't even the doctor said-"

"URARAKA I SWEAR I WOULDN'T JOKE LIKE THAT!!! I KNOW IT WAS SAID SHE WOULDN'T BUT SHE DID!!"

"Y-you're not joking Tsu??"

"OF COURSE NOT COME SEE FOR YOURSELF!!"

......

I felt tears prick my eyes as I ended the call, threw in a jacket and ran out. "Mom, Momo!! I'm taking my break a little early today!!" Before they could respond I was already out.

A few minutes later

No ones pov

Uraraka ran into the local hospital, she ran to room a-14 "Izuku!!?" She slammed the door open.....

The small green haired girl turned towards her "h-hello...?" The green haired girl responded

Uraraka ran to Izuku and engulfed the small girl into a hug "Izuku!!! You have any idea how worried everyone was??" She hugged Uraraka back....."I worried people??" She asked innocently....
"And leaving us those letters!! Especially to do that to Todoroki and Katsuki!! How wrong of you"

Uraraka started to rant to Izuku about her passed actions....."Izuku don't do it again just stay here!!" Uraraka pulled away to see Izuku's face.

Her face wasn't something Uraraka expected

If was full of curiosity but yet tearful....

That's when it hit Uraraka her eyes widened

"Izuku....you do know what I'm talking about right???"

Silence.......

"You do know who I am......right?"

Izuku looked to be in thought for a minute

"Ummmm I think you're someone who I care about...haha!! Even though I really don't know why. I'm also confused to why I'm crying...."

She forgot.....

Uraraka's face became saddened but yet hope filled it to....

"Tell me what you do know..." Uraraka asked

"Hmmmm I have strong feelings for you even though I don't even know your name." Izuku answered with a low awkward chuckle

"Has everything you went through just become a distant memory?"
"Hmmmm maybe??"