Meeting you again

No ones POV

Uraraka kept her tight hug on the green haired girl.
"Don't ever leave like that again....." Uraraka whimpered.

Eventually Uraraka called the two who were most impacted by what happened to Izuku

Todoroki and Katsuki....

Todoroki's pov

I was at work, I never thought my life would be in a cubical.....I thought I would be a hero.
But after that night I stopped caring about my dream of being a

Hero

When Izuku almost perished I became a monster.......

(Flashback)

"She's gone Todoroki! Get it through your head she isn't waking up!! Now stop thinking about her and focus on your studies!" My father yelled at me.

I lost my shit

My head went blank as my body moved on its own my fist balled up, I started to run and before I knew it the man that was biologically my father was on the ground.......

................

(Flashback over)

After that day he became crippled never to walk again. And I realized I was a monster.......

Thats when I received a call

"Hello Todoroki speaking."

"Izuku.....she....she woke up! Come to the hospital ASAP!"

I knew it was Uraraka by the voice but the news she had just told me......my brain wasn't even processing it
But my body was, my legs started to run out of the building and toward the hospital.

Katsuki's pov

I was in an ally smoking a cigar, some of my gang were behind me.
I made my way to a small house bat in hand I busted the door open revealing a the small troubled man.

"Your pay time is up." I said with a sadistic tone. The man in front of me shook to which I snickered while raising my bat

...........

I came home to an empty apartment room. I cringed at the sight of blood as I watched it go down the sink, I dried myself and changed. I went out and disposed of the bloody clothes, I walked back into my apartment room and stared at the stack of money.

The things I do to sustain myself.......

That's when my phone started to vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and looked at the caller ID
Oh it's Uraraka I wonder what she would think if she knows what I do....I wonder how Izuku would react.....she would be disappointed......thought to myself while sighing and picked up.

"What's up Uraraka?" I asked irritated

She sighed at my tone then responded " I know it'll be hard to believe but....Izuku....she's up"

Those words were all I needed to hear I dropped my phone and ran out towards the hospital.

.............

Two thoughts shared by two people

"Izuku?!?"