.Final.

Izuku's pov

It had been a while maybe a few years since I met back with old friends I still can't recall, but after that visit at the hospital were Katsuki and Todoroki visited me I haven't seen them again. Odd enough their names ring in my head....

Ah it would've been cool if I could've been their friend!

I sighed in frustration at the thought. That's when I felt someone grab my hand "EEP!" I yelled that's when I turned around to see my boyfriend

"Aish babe don't do that! You scared the crap out of me" he laughed as I ruffled his black hair.

"Aww but you're adorable when you're terrified" I rolled my eyes at his cheeky comment "Aww you're so cute when terrified!" I mimicked him in a pen annoying voice to which hugged me.

"Let go I'm gonna be late for work!" He sighed at my stubbornness "Fine but babe be safe if you get hurt I'll cry like a wimp. You don't want that" I chuckled and left

That entire day I felt as if I was being watched

That's when later that night I bumped into someone "Ah are you ok?" I looked up to see someone wearing a mask, sunglasses and hoody with an out stretched hand toward me

"yes I'm fine, sorry for bumping into you" I smiled and he waved then left

Something about him is odd.....without thinking I grabbed his sleeve with a face of question.

He spun around "Miss do you need something?" He asked curiously before I sighed and shook my head

"Ah sorry I thought I knew you! Silly me.....well goodbye now" I waved than ran off

.

.

.

"I love you......Izuku I hope you're happy."

(Ok well this is the end! I didn't intentionally mean for it to go this sad angst route it just happened one day. This was actually supposed to be a slice of life comedy thing but in the end I guess it became a sad angst thing!

So yeah I hope you all enjoyed this as I did enjoy making it haha but I'm soon going to pack my "bags" and move accounts feel free to white knight me idc tbh but thank you all again for reading this horrible fan fiction! I hope I didn't make to many of you all cry, but this is goodbye for now.......

See you all maybe or maybe nawt XD! Also leave any questions or comments I will try my best to answer them!)