We arrived at the hospital.

"Thirdy! Thirdy, ang sakit!" She exclaimed.

"Don't worry, Bea. I'm here. Di kita iiwan."

•••

Hours later... The room was filled with cries from the baby. My Bea gave birth to a little, but handsome baby boy.

"Welcome to earth, baby Adam." Bea whispered. I was surprised.

"Hey, Bei?" She looked at me.

"Hmm?"

"Where did 'Adam' came from? I thought we were going for 'Timothy'?" I asked.

"Then that's his second name. I don't know, Thirds... I just like the name." She replied.

"Okay. It's your decision." I said. I leaned a little bit to look at Adam closely. He got Bea's eyes, got my nose, he has her lips, and got dimples, which came from me.

"Hey, little man! Daddy's happy to see you." I said with a smile. I still can't believe that this is happening. All of my hard works were worth it.

"May I?" I asked Bea. She nodded and slowly gave Adam to me.

"He's handsome, just like you, Daddy." She called.

"Thanks, Momma." I said. I sat back down, and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Thank you for bringing Adam to the world, Love." I said.

"No, Thank you, Love. If it wasn't for your hard-works, and sacrifices, Adam wouldn't be here." She replied.

"Ma'am, Sir, hihiramin lang po namin sana yung baby. Kailangan nya na pong malinis." A nurse said. I gave Adam to her, and then she left the room, leaving me and Bea.

I then remembered something...

•••

"Thirds, kamusta na nga pala kayo ni Bea?" Isaac asked.

"We're good. Need to be extra careful though, anytime, she could give birth. And I wouldn't want to miss that." I answered as I fixed my bag. Training just finished, and I need to go to Class in an hour. I was rushing, sorting my dirty clothes from the clean ones, until something fell...

"Hey, what's this?" Isaac took the velvet box and opened it.

"You're proposing to her agad?" He asked.

"Yes. Ayaw ko na syang pakawalan. And, I want to let her know na I love her." I said as I took the box from him and closed it.

"You love her na? Yieee..." Isaac teased.

"Shut up, Isaac. Of course, I love her. I loved her since the first day we met. But syempre, I'd choose the right time to propose... I guess, after we graduate?" I replied.

"Okay. Goodluck then." He said as he stood up and gave me a pat on the shoulder, then left.

•••

"Thirds? Hey, Thirdy!" I heard her call. I didn't know I was daydreaming, got caught.

"Sorry.." I said.

"It's okay.." She replied. The nurse entered our room, with Adam. He was wrapped in a white sheet, and was asleep. She placed Adam beside Bea, and then placed a pillow beside him. I moved to Bea's side then took her hand and kissed it.

"Beatriz?" I called. She looked at me.

I took the box from my pocket and showed it to her. She was surprised.

"I know this is not the type of marriage proposal you wanted, but I couldn't take it anymore... Bea, you know naman na I'm always here for you, I'm always here to support you and Adam, I'd do anything for the both of you, I love you Beatriz. Will you marry me?" I asked nervously.

It took her a minute of thinking, and I was so nervous. What if she said no? Pano na?

"Yes, Thirdy. I will marry you." She said with tears in her eyes. I smiled at her, and also felt like crying. I took the ring from the box and placed it on her ring finger.

I stood up and kissed her on the lips.

"Adam, Mommy's turning to a 'Ravena' soon!" I told Adam like he would understand it. He gave us a smile, telling us that he was happy aswell.

Bea and I smiled. I took a photo of Adam, and posted it.

@3rd_e

(Photo not mine

(Photo not mine.)

Welcome to earth, Adam Timothy D.L. Ravena