Chapter 37

Your POV

It's all over now.

Jimin remembered me.

I'm so glad...

"Wait, fix your hair". I told him as I stopped him to climb up the stage.

He needs to do a speech and fix everything though..

"Ya-Yah! D-Don't t-touch...!". Jimin got startled by my sudden contact.

... but, he's still awkward about our situation though.

Gosh.. he's such a cutie.

"Sorry sorry. At least fix yourself". I told him again as I giggled.

I was about to turn my back on him so I can sit at the audience but I felt him tug my waist and hugged me from the back and whispered, "Let's have fun after this..".

I felt his cold breath against my neck.

I gulped. "Wh.. What..?".

But he didn't answered and then released his grip on me.

I watched him walk up to the stage as I sat on a seat.

Jimin tapped the mic. "Hello everyone".

The audience went silent, the chatterings and clinks of the glasses are barely heard now.

I just stared at Jimin and listened.

"I want to say that my company got robbed by the people who you thought is right. And yes, it is Surin and Yunwo. They robbed this company and made a fraud out of me...". Jimin spoke.

He continued his speech while I just stared at his handsome-angelic face. I don't need to hear everything though.

"So, any questions?". I realized that Jimin was now done with his speech. Jimin scanned the crowds. "Yes, you may speak". He said to the man who raised his hand. He looked like a reporter though.

"So, as you said, Miss Surin made a fraud out of you and hypnotized you? But, she's your girlfriend right?".

My eyes froze as soon as I heard the question.

Oh yeah right. No one knows that I'm Jimin's girlfriend yet.

"Uh no. We broke up a long time ago. I have a new girlfriend now". Jimin flashed his smile that I adored.

I saw his eyes travelled across the sea of audience and the his eyes landed on mines.

He gave me a soft look while I just stared at him, looking clueless on what he will do.

"Actually, I think that she's the right one for me". Jimin continued to talk while still staring at my eyes.

I saw him grab the mic from the stand and exited the stage.

I realized that this press conference is shown live on TV.. since I saw that there are many reporters, cameras recording and flashing everywhere.

Jimin walked towards me.

My eyes widened.

Boi what you gonna do???

Jimin was now in front of me. He then raised the mic towards his mouth and said, "This girl in front of me is the one".

I just stared at his eyes.

His eyes is so dearing.

So calming.

I suddenly saw that the cameras that are pointing towards Jimin are now pointing towards me.

I started to become nervous as soon as I saw my face on the very large monitor on the stage.