Chapter 5

Your POV

All of us now arrived at the dorm.

Namjoon opened the door for me. I then stepped out of their van.

"Welcome". They all said to me as they saw me walk out of the vehicle.

"You call this a dorm??". I scoffed.

"Yeah". They all said.

"It's actually big though". I said to them.

We all walk to the door.  Seokjin opened the door.

My eyes widened.

Damn, this place is soo wide. And looked so luxurious.

"Jimin-hyung buyed this dorm for us". Jungkook said.

"Really?". I awed as I looked around. "Wait, that Jimin guy, he's the one who is sick, right?".

They all nodded.

"Oh...". I suddenly pitied the man.

I mean, he seemed kind and generous. I really think that he doesn't deserve that situation though. Well, as Seokjin said, his girlfriend named 'Chen Surin' made him like this.

"Your room is on the second floor beside Jimin's room!". Taehyung said to me. Hoseok then softly nudged his head with his hand. "Hyung!".

"How will she know, idiot?!". Hoseok laughed at Taehyung.

"Let's show her then!". Taehyung pouted.

"Let's go (Y/n). We'll show you your room". Namjoon said.

I nodded.

We all went upstairs.

I saw seven doors and 1 extra room. They're all face to face though.

As I walked through the doors, I read the names labeled on them.

'Jeongguk'

'Mama Bird'

'Alien-Tae'

'Swaeg-hyung'

'RapeuMonseuter'

'J-horse'

'JiMINIe'

'(Basement) (Y/n)!!'

I laughed at the nicknames that are labled on them. Their nicknames are obvious though so it's not that confusing.

"Here's your room, (Y/n)!". Seokjin smiled at me. "Sorry if it's kinda messy. It was supposed to be our basement hehe..".

"Thank you! Please take care of me!". I said and bowed.

"Thank you also! And please take care of us! Especially Jimin!". Seokjin also bowed. "Please have a nice stay here".

"No problem and I will". I said.

He then gave me my suitcase and I walked inside my room.

They all left me alone inside. It's nice to be alone for a while.

I started unpacking my clothes and things. I placed them in the drawers and closets.

I then looked around my room and saw that they even designed it with cutted butterfies and flowers.

I giggled. "How cute..".

I'm glad that I met those guys.

I giggled again.

It feels like we've known each other for years even though we just knew each other more like yesterday.

I am now done packing.

The door to my room suddenly opened.

I saw a man in his pyjamas and he is laughing.

He looked cute and handsome though.. hehe.

I think he didn't noticed me yet.

"Yoongi-hyung can't find me here! Haha!". The man said as he hid behind my desk near the door. I guess, Yoongi and this man are playing hide-and-seek.

This man didn't even catch my presence so I let him hide there.

"YAH GOTCHA!!". Yoongi suddenly opened the door to my room and surprised the man.

"GYAH!". The cute man shouted and jumped as Yoongi got a hold of him.

Yoongi suddenly noticed me and cleared his throat, "Oh hey (Y/n)".

I laughed at him. "Hey Yoongi".

The cute man also looked at me. As soon as he saw me, he immediately panicked and went behind Yoongi.

"What the fuck Jimin?!". Yoongi almost lost his balance by the sudden movement.

Oh, so this man is the 'Park Jimin'?

"H-Hey..?". I said to 'Jimin' and gave him an awkward smile.

Jimin looked like as if he saw a ghost.

"SURIN!! NO!! IT'S SURIN!!!!!!". The guy 'Jimin' suddenly shouted and pointed me.

Yoongi and I got startled by his sudden outburst.

"SURIN!!!". Jimin hid behind Yoongi more. "IT'S HER!!".

Yoongi tried to calm him down.

Then suddenly, Seokjin and the rest of the boys ran inside my room to see the ruckus.

"What happened?!". Seokjin and Namjoon said altogether.

"SURIN!! SURIN!! SHE'S BACK!". Jimin pointed me again as he looked at me in horror.

"No Jimin. That's Kwon (Y/n). She'll take care of you". Seokjin made Jimin face him.

Jimin then eyed me. I just smiled awkwardly at him again.

Jimin slowly calmed down and looked at me. "YOU'RE...! Y-You're not 'Surin' ?". He asked me, still frightened.

"No, I'm not her. My name is Kwon (Y/n). You can call me (Y/n)". I said to Jimin. I then walked near him to have a handshake with him but, he suddenly backed away again and hid behind the other boys.

"Sorry if he's like this, (Y/n)". Seokjin apologized and sighed at Jimin. "It's been two months since he never saw girls. He got traumatized because of you-know-who. So, he's not used on seeing girls anymore".

I nodded as I understood everything what Seokjin meant.

"No, it's okay. I understand". I smiled at Seokjin. "It's a big trauma though".

I then looked at Jimin who is now calm.

"Hi Jimin". I said to Jimin and went near him.

The boys made a way for me to walk up to him. Jimin just kept backing away.

"I'm (Y/n) and I'm here to help you. I'm a doc----". But Namjoon cutted me off by whispering in my ear.

"By the way, he also hates the word 'doctor' ". Namjoon chuckled. "He has a trauma on doctors too".

I then nodded and chuckled back.

"---- I'm a friend". I continued as I said to Jimin.

Jimin just looked at me.

"We'll be best of friends". I smiled.

Jimin slowly went near me.

Awww... isn't he like a shy small kid??..

Jimin was now in front of me.

I just kept smiling.

Jimin then sighed. "Hi. I'm Park Jimin". This time, he gave me a smile. A genuine smile.

I smiled back. "I'm Kwon (Y/n)".

"Niced to meet you". We both said.