Chapter 28

Your POV

My eyes widened.

He's kissing me.

Jimin's kissing me.

But I don't care. I love him.

My eyes then slowly closed and allowed myself to melt down in his sweet-soft yet, bitter-hard kiss.

I felt Jimin let his tongue inside my mouth and explored every inch of it. I also returned the favor too.

I hear him moan and so did I.

He then grabbed my butt and squeezed it a bit earning a moan again from me.

Jimin then started to lick me down my jaw and upto my neck and suck on it hard.

"Ahm.. Ji.. min...". I moaned his name, longing for his touch as I bent my head to the side for him get more access.

I just kept still on my postition while closing my eyes and opening my mouth in pleasure.

"Jimin. I love you so much". Those words slipped from my mouth. But I actually don't care. Those are my true feelings and I don't want to hold back anymore. I just wanted to keep saying those to him even though I knew he will never ever remember me. Or maybe someday he will.. I wish.

But.. why is he kissing me out of blue?

I then slid my hand down to his chest and carressed it a bit and placed it on his hair then at the back of his head. He moaned but..

I suddenly felt him stop me by gripping on my wrists and lifted his head and faced me.

His face is filled with mixed emotions.

Worried.

Doubt.

Sad.

Angry.

Shy.

Happy.

Confused.

I don't know.

I can't read him anymore.

He is too far.. too far from my reach.

Too far from me.

"I-I'm-- I'm sorry..". He stammered and bent his head down as he still held both of my wrists. "I.. I-I don't know what I'm doing...".

He became silent.

"Jimin, ". I called his name as I paused.

He then lifted his head.

I began to speak. "Those are your true feelings. Your mind might say that you don't love me but your heart says it all. Those are your true feelings. You love me and I love you. Destiny knows it and so is god. The world--- even the universe knows yet your mind nor your heart is still not ready to listen". I then paused and reached for the side of his cheek and placed my hand there as I went more closer to him. I then started to cry. "I miss you so much". I then hugged him.

But he released my grip on him as he bent his head again.

That broke my heart again.

Jimin..

"This.. This is wrong..". Jimin then let go of my hands and held his head. "I-I'm so confused..". He then started to cry also. He seemed shocked as he wiped his tears in his hand. "Wh-Why am I crying?? Why--".

"Shh..". I shushed him as I placed a finger in his mouth. I then hugged him again and carressed his hair. "You still need time. I understand".

"N-No..". Jimin, for the third time, released my grip on him. "Why.. Why is my heart beating so fast?..".