Chapter 10

Jimin's POV

"I can't believe it..". I said to myself.

My panting is the only noise that is heard around my entire room.

I placed my back against the door while my left hand is still holding the doorknob.

I can't believe it...

"I...". I trailed off. I then touched my lips. "I just kissed her".

My legs then gave up and I shakily landed on the cold floor. "I kissed (Y/n)".

I placed both of my hands on the floor and stared at them at the same time.

"I fucking kissed her". I repeated.

What's happening?..

"What's wrong with me??..!". I then gripped my hair and bent my head down.

Suddenly, everything flashed on my mind again.

"Surin".

"Shit. Did I just called her 'Surin' ?". I asked myself.

I sighed. "I hate this. Why do I have to be sick??".

I stood up and walked to my bed and sat down. "Why depression of ALL the sickness that can come to me??.!".

I plopped my body on my bed.

Then suddenly, a picture frame of Surin and I caught my attention. It's resting on my nightstand.

I sat up and stared at it.

"Why..". I trailed off and grabbed the picture and observed it closely.

In the picture, Surin and I are happy. I even remember the date where we took this selca of ours.

"If only you didn't leave me alone..". I said, referring to Surin. "... I would't have to face this kind of suffering..".

"Surin". I called her name, voice echoed in my room. "You know that I love you". I stared back at the picture frame.

"Why..?". I gripped the frame as tears started to roll down. "You said that you love me. But why did you leave me??!".

I then stood up and hurriedly walked in my balcony.

I opened the door leading to the balcony.

I was greeted by the gushing of the cold wind across my face. The dark trees swiftly swayed along the shining moon. It's a beautiful scenery but, also nostalgic too..

"I hate you..". I stared down as I gripped on the picture more. "I HATE you!".

And without hesitation, I threw the frame out of the balcony.

"... I.. hate you". I cried.

(Y/n) doesn't have to be involved in this.. Why can't I control myself?! I just kissed her because.. because of.. Surin...

I then hurriedly went out of my room and went downstairs.

There, I met (Y/n) with the others.

"Morning!!".

"Hey goodmorning".

"Yo wassup. Morning".

"Good morninnnng!!!!".

All of the guys greeted me except (Y/n). She was only staring at the table.

I then walked up to her and went beside her.

"Hey". I said.

She then slowly looked up on me. Her eyes are wide.

"H-Hey". She stuttered.

"I-I'm sorry about earlier..". I said to her.

"No.. i-it's okay..". (Y/n) bent her head down.

"It's okay that I kissed you..?". I asked her.

She nodded. "You just did that unconciously so it's.. okay..".

I know. There's something wrong. Just by hearing from her voice, she is unsure of her answer.

I then sat beside her and she only watched me and scooted a bit away from me.

"Hey. I'm really sorry. I'm such a dumbass". I said to her.

"No, really. It's fine". She then looked up to me with a slight smile.

We just both stared at each other.

"(Y/N) AND JIMIN SITTING ON A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!". Taehyung suddenly shouted.

"WHOOOHH!! OH JIMINIE IS GROWING UP!!". The Hyungs all shouted except Yoongi-hyung who is sitting on the couch.

While Jungkook is just shooked, his mouth is wide open.

"Jeez guys". I chuckled to them.

I also hear (Y/n) giggle.

What's this feeling? My heart is beating fast when I see her..