Chapter 15

Your POV

"What took them so long??". Hoseok asked the rest of us.

We are just laying on the couch, waiting for Seokjin to come out of Jimin's room.

I saw Namjoon look at his wrist watch, "It's been twenty minutes. What are they doing?". He said.

"I'm hungry". Jungkook groaned.

"Hungry? You just finished Jimin's lunch!". Taehyung told Jungkook. Jungkook just pouted.

"Yah Taehyung! Don't shout, I'm sleeping here". Yoongi groaned and grabbed a pillow from the couch and damped it on his left ear, making his face blocked from the pillow. By the way, he is sleeping on the floor since all of us are in the couch.

"Let's wait guys,". I told them. "I think Seokjin is trying to calm Jimin down".

And with that, all of us heard a loud shut of a door and I'm not surprised.

I saw Seokjin and Jimin come out of the room.

Seokjin looked serious while Jimin looked like he spaced out or quite sad.

What did they talk about?

All except me hopped out of the couch and approached Seokjin and Jimin.

"Jimin!".

"Hyung!".

"What happened??".

"You okay??!".

While me, I just watched the scene to happen.

I then stared at Jimin and saw him looking at me too. We both stared at each other and immediately got awkward since our staring took long.

"What...". I trailed off as I talked to myself.

This time, I stood up.

I headed towards Seokjin and Jimin's direction.

"You..". I stopped in front of Jimin. ".. alright now?".

Jimin stayed silent, he didn't answered.

I got curious.

I bent my head.

What's happening?

"(Y/n)". I heard a voice call my name and realized it came from Seokjin.

I immediately held my head up, "Yes?".

"Can we talk to you for a sec?". Seokjin asked.

'We'??

Now I got more curious.

"Hyung". I hear Jimin speak. He held Seokjin's sleeve and made a face like he didn't want to do something.

Seokjin sighed. "Okay I think it's gonna be me alone".

"Huh?". I raised an eyebrow.

I saw the other guys watching us back and forth as we exchanged answers.

Okay, this is awkward.

"Let's talk inside my room". Seokjin said.

I just nodded and followed Seokjin upstairs.

We went inside his room. It's filled with Mario collectables and posters though.

I silently giggled.

Seokjin noticed it and made a cough, "Ahem. Uh, sit here". He motioned me to sit on his bed. And I gladly sat.

"So what are we gonna talk about?". I started.