Chapter 3

Your POV

"You know what?! I QUIT!". I shouted at my boss in the hospital.

They always put the blame on me on EVERYTHING.

Last time, my boss blamed me for not giving the daily dose for a patient. And now?! He's blaming me because our patient just died.

"They might sue you, Kwon (Y/n)!". My boss yelled. "You must explain this to them!".

"I don't care!". I threw my resignation papers in front of him. "And YOU'RE the one who should explain it to them!".

"And you should blame that rookie over there!! She spilled the blood pack!". I pointed at the trainee on my side. She just bent her head and fidget her feet.

"Aurghh!!". I held my head.

And with that, I stormed out of the office.

"(Y/N) COME BACK!!". I hear my boss shout from his office. But I ignored him and continued on walking out.

All of the people in the hospital are looking at me. Some are whispering or even gossiping about me.

"What are you looking at?!". I gave them a glare. They immediately looked away and continued on what they're doing. "Bitches!". I snobbed.

I now exited the hospital, I'm still in my medical uniform though.

I sighed as I walked down the street.

I was about to get my purse from my bag but then I remembered, "Oh great! I left my bag on my cubicle! I can't go back now!".

This day is SOOO perfect, I swear. Aurghh..

I continued to walk to get a taxi.

I raised my hand for a taxi to come. And there it is, a taxi parked in front me.

I shuffled my pocket and only got ₩ 20,000.

Damn, my apartment is far away though.

"U-Uhh sir, will this be enough?". I asked the driver and showed him the money.

"Uh sorry miss. But I can't accept that". The driver said and drove away living me alone.

"Now how will I go back?". I asked myself and sighed again.

"I left my bag. I left my purse. I have nothing now". I said and stomped my heels as I sat on a bench.

I then heard my stomach grumble, "Aaand, I'm hungry. Aurghh!".

I held my stomach and bent my head down.

"I need money. I need food". I said to myself as I stare at the food stores behind me.

I then stood up from the bench and started walking home.

I then heard a buzz on my cloak.

"Well, at least I didn't left my phone". I said and grabbed my phone and opened it.

I got a message from my boss.

That shitty boss:

(Y/n). Come back. We have a hundreds of clients. We need help.

I then scoffed.

'We need help', my ass? Then after that, you'll blame me when something bad happened again?? Oh no, sir. Sorry but NO.

I ignored his text message and continued on walking.

"It's okay. I'm still a doctor though". I shrugged as I talked to myself. "I can find a another hospital to work for..". I sighed. "But it's gonna be hard to find one...".