Chapter 36

Your POV

A voice interrupted us.

"Mind if I join in?". I heard a man's voice.

That caused me to stop moving. It also stopped Jimin from chugging down the bottle of liquor.

I gave the man a glance.

I realized that this man is speaking English.

"Are you a foreigner?". I hear Jimin speak in English.

Wow.. my man is so talented.

"Yes I am". The man said.

"O.. Okay. Yeah". Jimin gave the man an awkward smile. He looked dumbfounded and speechless.

I mentally facepalmed.

Guess not thAt talented...

"May I join in?". The foreign man asked again.

"Y-Yes you can". I immediately stopped thinking and offered him a seat, I replied him back in English though.

"What a great party huh?". The man asked.

Gosh, a conversation with a stranger.

"Uh, yeah. It really is a grand party. The owners might've been really rich". I spoke in English again as I played along.

I felt a moving presence at my side and saw Jimin. "You know how to speak English??".

"Uh, yes. Who do you think I am?". I raised an eyebrow at him. "I'm more cleverer than you think".

"Pshhh show off". Jimin sarcastically said.

"Hey so are you Doctor (Y/n) and Mr. Park Jimin?". The man asked.

My eyes widened. "H-How do you know our names?".

"Oh! Hello! I'm Tony. Tony Montana! I'm Hoseokie's friend. An FBI Agent". This time, the man spoke in Korean.

I sweat-dropped.

Bitch if you can speak Korean, then speak Korean.

"Oh you're Tony???". Jimin scooted more closer to the man and handshaked with him. "Oh Tonyyyy".

The 'Tony' guy shaked Jimin's hand back.

"And nice to meet you, miss". Tony shaked a hand with me.

"Nice to meet you, sir". I smiled.

"You two are a cute couple". Tony said.

"Uh, She's not---".

"Thank yo---".

Me and Jimin both spoke at the same time.

"Uh, you see..". I trailed off.

Tony then laughed. "Don't worry. I know the situation already. And it sounds dramatic. Poor you". Tony said to me and patted my shoulder as he gave me a slow emotional nod.

"What??". Jimin seemed lost.

"You man, you better cherish this girl even though you don't remember her". Tony patted Jimin's back hard, making Jimin choke.

"Wh.. What?". Jimin asked.

Me and Tony just laughed at the confused cute Jimin.

"So back to the topic. Hoseok told me that you two are also after the two wanted criminals-- if y'all know what I mean". Tony told me. He almost whispered.

Me and Jimin both nodded.

"My troops are also around". Tony then looked around. "See those men in purple neckties? Those are my troops. So if you're in trouble go to them if you can't see me".