Chapter 19

Your POV

I opened my eyes and I was greeted by coldness. I looked down and saw my naked body covered in a blanket.

My eyes widened and realized that I was still on the hotel and on what happened yesterday is real. A smile then appeared on my lips and also on my entire face.

The coldness that surrounded me got driven away by an arm wrapping my waist. I looked back and saw the man I love.

Park Jimin.

My smile grew wider this time.

I faced him and started to observe his cute sleeping face.

I can't believe that I actually have this man in my life.

"I can't believe it...". I said to myself as I ruffled his bed hair a bit.

"Can't believe what?".

I got startled and twitched by a hoarse yet husky voice from Jimin himself. His eyes is still closed and his body is still not moving. "J-Jimin, you're awake..?". I didn't mean to stutter nor make my question sound like I'm questioning him.

"Is that a question or nah?". He chuckled, this time his eyes fluttered opened and revealed his infamous eye-smile. My heart fluttered at his sight and realized that he is also naked. He's hot though. Totally hawwwttt. But cute. But sexy. And handsome---what the hell, enough of that (Y/n).

"I don't know". I answered him as I shrugged both of my shoulders.

I was about to get up but I was pulled roughly back on the bed by Jimin. I slightly gasped because of the sudden action.

Jimin turned my body around to face him again. He smiled. "Don't leave. Stay with me a bit longer". He said.

I then giggled. "I'm not leaving, you idiot!". I then sat up and softly removed his hand on my waist. "I'm just gonna take a shower".

"Let's shower together". He said.

"Nuh uh". I chuckled as I said to him. Jimin turned his lips into a playful frown as he pouted, "Are you saying that you don't want to be with me??".

I gave him a dumb look. "I mean, I would rather stay in bed than to shower with you".

I then saw him smirk and he suddenly pulled me down to the bed again.

"YaH!!".

Jimin pinned me down on the bed with both of his arms on my side, towering over me with his shadow. All I can see now is his smirking sexy face and his bare toned chest. "You would rather to stay in bed with me?". He said as his smirk grew wider.

My eyes blinked and got what he meant by that. "NO! You perverted jerk!". I slapped his arm.

Jimin then playfully held his chest where his heart is placed and made a look like he's been pierced on the chest and said, "Ouch. First, I got rejected then second, I was called and nicknamed 'perverted jerk' by my badass girlfriend".

"YAH I DIDN'T SAID THAT IT'S YOUR NICKNAME!". I shouted at him as I laughed.

He then chuckled then smirked. "Oh?? So what was your nickname to me then...". He then raised an eyebrow, ".. baby girl".

I suddenly blushed at his last words.

Oh shit.

"I don't know". I said as I avoided eye-contact with him since I'm still so damn red.

I heard him laugh so I faced him and said, "What's so funny??". This time, I'm the ones who raised an eyebrow.

"You're really cute, (Y/n)!!". He beamed as he pinched both of my cheeks.