Chapter 13

Your POV

"(Y/n), me and the boys are just going to go to the mall". Seokjin said to me.

I then looked at my side and saw Jimin standing with me.

"Isn't Jimin coming with you?". I asked the boys. Seokjin was about to answer but Jimin cutted him off.

"No". Jimin immediately answered. "I want to stay here".

Then Seokjin shrugged his shoulders, "Okay as you wish". He sighed. "(Y/n), I'm sorry for this but, please watch over and take care of Jimin till we come back, okay?".

I then chuckled. "No need to be sorry. It's my duty after all".

"But not your obligation,". Jimin spoke up. "And I'm not a baby anymore so don't mind me". He said to me.

Then the other boys started to fake a cough giving Jimin a sarcasm impression.

"YAH!". Jimin pouted.

I just giggled at his behavior.

"Okay so we better go now!". Seokjin said as he held the door and opened it. He then exited the house with the boys leaving me and Jimin alone.

But we both got startled by the opening of the door again.

"--- and one more thing,". Seokjin said. "Don't be stubborn towards (Y/n), Jimin".

"Why would I be stubborn to her?". Jimin asked him.

And without answering, Seokjin then closed the door again.

I hear Jimin sigh. "Aish. Hyung is really aurgh..".

"He's like a dad though". I giggled.

"More like a grandpa to me". Jimin spat.

"Tsk tsk, don't be so rude". I laughed.

Without saying a word, Jimin walked towards the television and opened it and plopped himself in the sofa.

"What are you doing?". I asked him.

"Uh, watching TV..?". He said, not looking at me but focusing on what he's watching.

"Geez, you're no fun". I pouted and jumped over and let my butt crush on the sofa.

"Aish! You're so active". Jimin hissed.

"Yah! Don't talk to me like that, mister". I said to him.

Without looking at me, Jimin poked the side of my waist.

Did he just tickled me?

"You really are a..". I trailed off as I laughed.

Did he just got the 'Yoongi' vibe just now?

"Pabo". I hear Jimin say. He faced me and his face is not an expressionless or dull face, but he's smiling.

He started to tickle me.

I laughed as I kicked and moved my body agressively.

"YaH! StOP!! HAHahaHAhahA!!". I laughed hard.

We both ended up falling from the couch.

Jimin is on top of me and I am under him. I didn't realize that he was holding both of my arms, pinning me down on the carpeted floor.

I started to blush and feel awkward.

"Oh uh, sorry". Jimin apologized and smoothly got off of me.

I think he's not in the mood today..?