Chapter 18

Your POV

Me and Jimin are walking in the park now.

It's feels kinda awkward because, WE ARE ACTUALLY HOLDING HANDS RIGHT NOW.

Some people glance or even look at our direction and whispering things like 'Aw they're so cute' or somewhat like that or worse.

I don't mind but what I actually mind is Jimin himself.

"Let's sit there". I hear Jimin speak as he pointed at a near bench.

I nodded and let him drag me along.

We now reached the bench and we both sat there.

The cold air was filled with silence and awkward atmosphere but we managed to hold hands more longer though.

"Say (Y/n),". Jimin called my name. I faced my head to him and said, "What?". He then also faced me. "Have you ever been in love before?".

That made my heart skip a beat. "Uh, sadly no".

I saw Jimin nod. "Well, me, I fell in love". I felt him grip to my hand more tighter. "But I think it's not called 'love' though". I looked at his eyes and saw sadness coming out of them.

I just stood there silent, looking at Jimin's angelic-prince face while listening to him.

"I'm actually blind and infatuated enough to fool though". Jimin said.

Then I spoke. "Why did you say so?".

"Well, I fell in love with a girl--- I think you already knew her name, right?". He asked me.

I nodded. "It's Surin, right?".

With the words that I spoke I felt Jimin's hand against mine grip more harder. "I hate her". He said. "She used me. She made a fool out of me. She took me for granted. She cheated on me". I saw his eyes release tears but it's not coming out of his eyes yet.

"And...". He paused and looked at me in the eyes.

"... she... never.. loved me...".

At those last words, a single tear fell on Jimin's right eye. I then unconciously wiped it off. Jimin looked like he's unprepared at my sudden action but he then immediately stopped my hand from coming off of his cheek as he held it in place and said, "I'm glad that I met you, (Y/n)".

My eyes widened a bit. A feeling urged inside of me. Confused. Excited. Happiness. Pity. Guilt. In love. And heartbroken.

I never hesitated to carress his cheek with my hand so I did.

I don't know what he meant by that but, I'm happy.

"Jimin I...". I want to say that I love him but, I don't know if he also loves me back too.

I just can't take this situation any longer. I want to be with him but, I know it's impossible.

Without noticing, I saw Jimin's face come closer to my face. His face looked like he's so stressed but still, it's flawless with a look of an angel and a prince. He's all in one.

I awed at his features and handsome, dreamy face.

And suddenly, I felt a soft texture against my lips. And then, I realized,

He kissed me.

Jimin kissed me.

I didn't push him away.

Nor I stopped him.

I just let him kiss me without a warning.

Jimin.