CHAPTER 23 (FINAL)

Okay, I'm back. Enjoy the last chapter. 

JUNGKOOK POV

Hyungs and me went where y/n was. After arriving at that place, Namjoon hyung advised us that we should inform police about this so if anything happen like last time at least the police should know what they must do. After done with it, Yoongi decide of our task and of course me will enter into that house.

When we arrived in front of that house.....

Taehyung hyung used his skills to open up the door using fine iron. After success unlocked the door, we open slowly and lucky that there's not a lot of people there. Without wasting our time, we rushing inside and try to find Y/n and at that time I heard Y/n voice and shouted.

Before I can enter that room, suddenly there's come 3 or 4 men surround us and behind them there are two familiar figure which is foster father and foster mother of y/n.

"What are you doing, huh?! What are you doing to Y/n?!" I shouted at them and try to find another way to enter that room.

"Hahaaha, you guys are so brave, huh? Haihhh,,.Don't worry, Y/n is having fun with my two handsome boys...Hahahaha. Boys, what are you doing here? Settle them! " The crazy woman say to her subordinates. 

"You all are serious crazy!!!!" I shouted loudly and start my way to end all of them.

With that, all 6 of us except Yoongi that waiting us at down there and wait for police to come, fight with our own. 

Then, I heard Y/n shouting again pleaded for help and stop. 

After being able to escape, I kept rushing to that room and with my best I kicked the door and what happened in front of my eyes, I really can't help to feel angry and mad.

Y/N POV

"No!!!! Please,, No!!! Arghhh!!!!" I shout and shout over and over again and pleading to both of them to stop but they never or ignore it.

They started unbutton my shirt one by one....then they start unzipped my pants and remove my pant. They just leave me with my underwear. Then one of that move closely towards my upper body and start to kiss my neck while the other one started to touch my leg.

Please..no...Jungkook-ah...Please, help me.....Jungkook-ah...huhuuhuhu

"No..!!~~ Please........no....." I continue pleading them......but it's still same and they become more uncontrollable. 

One of them that touch my leg so sudden start to position himself at center in between my legs while the other one lay me down but I'm still struggle to let go myself. Unfortunately, I've got slap at my left cheek and its really hurt that makes me helpless to fight anymore.

Then, the one that already position himself started do the things that I really hate and don't want this happen eventhough I'm still in my underwear.

"noo!!! No......Arghhhhh, no!!!!!!! Please!!!, Jungkook!!!!!" I shouted loudly and really hope that he will come right now to save me.

Then, ........I heard....

"Stop!!!! You're freaking bullshit!!!!!" the  familiar voice and when I looked up into that door, I see Jungkook  that also look at me and really shocked on what he saw.

Then, I'm so relieved that in one second the two men that close to me already fall down because of Jungkook and Jimin pins them down. 

I smile at them and at the same time I cried heavily because too scared. Then I try to move my body but can't. Maybe because I already used too much my energy and being slapped for many times, I guess.