CHAPTER 17

I'm back again! And unfortunately it's because this chapter is the final chapter for this story. So, enjoy!

JUNGKOOK POV

"Jungkook, relax...we're already near with her. It's seem like y/n were take to some abandoned house. " Jimin hyung says and show the location towards Jin hyung who is driving our van.

"Did you already call cops for help?" I asked Taehyung hyung.

"Already, Jungkook-ah. They say that they also on their way and give out the order to stay back first." Taehyung reply and for that answer makes me feel angry so sudden.

"What?! wait? why?! And what if we're already arrived first and then we waited till they're give out the order and THAT times, something bad already happen at y/n?? Gosh, are they stupid enough?!" I burst out without realized it.

"Jungkook-ah, watch your manner, maknae. I know and understand how you're feel right now. But, please calm down yourself. Maybe the cops want us to stay back first because of our safety. And don't worry about y/n, I know she is a strong girl." Yoongi hyung says and focused back on the road.

*1 Hour later*

Finally, we arrived at the abandoned house and from far I see that have two car that park outside that house. I started get out from the van and walk quietly near that house. When I'm near to that house, Hoseok hyung stopped me from be too near that house. 

"Kya, Jungkook-ah. Stay here, don't come too near okay? Cops already informed us that they already nearby with this neighbourhood and come at this place like 30 minutes more." Hoseok hyung informed to me and we all stay behind a big tree and tried to listen up any sound that come from inside that house until,,

  "No,!! please, let me go!! Don't touch me!!" the voice that looks like from y/n. 

What are they doing to y/n? And who are that person?! 

Then, I and my hyungs stay at our places and continue to hear again that voices. 

  "Wow,, you're so freaking.....awesome, babe! Can't wait to have you."  the other voice come at the same place where we heard y/n voice.

"Is that Kevin's voice? What he's doing here? Did he kidnap y/n? Damn, hyung! I think, he has a bad intention towards y/n right now." I whisper to my hyungs.

"shhh... Jungkook, be patient. Wait a little bit here." Jin hyung told me and hold me back.

"Okay, okay. But don't hold me back anymore if after this the situation become worse and the cops still does not here yet." I answered them back and all of them nodded.

When I'm done talking with my hyungs, we heard the sound of the slaps and screams from that place.

"Shit! Hyung, I'm done!" I start to make move towards the infront of that house.

"Okay, Okay, we come with you!" Taehyung says and all of them start walk towards me.

"Ergh, why cops does not come here yet?! Haish, seriously!" Yoongi says with annoying tones.

After we reached the door of the house, Namjoon pull the doorknob silently but, what we don't expect that after he pull that doorknob, the doorknob immediately break into two and fall on the ground. Because of that noise, suddenly there have two men come outside from the others room and walk towards us.

"Aish, hyung...you're such a 'God Of Destruction' " Taehyung says with a sigh to Namjoon.

"Now, let's fight and Jungkook you just find y/n with Jimin beside you. Don't worry about us. We will take care of this asshole." Jin says and give the order to the other.

Jimin hyung and I start make our way towards the room that we heard y/n voices and then Jimin kicks the door. After that, what I see next makes my angered up. With that I rushed towards Kevin which he is already start to take off his boxer meanwhile y/n on the floor looks very weak. I give him a crooked punch to his face and for that effect it make him stumble back and fall down. 

Then, I went to y/n's body and embraced her body slowly.

"Y/n, wake up baby, stay open your eyes for me, please...." I asked her with tears already formed at my eyes. 

"Jun...gkook..... you....come....finally......I'm...scared...." she whisper slowly and her eyelids started to close.

"I'm here,shhh.... please stay awake for me." I'm plead again and then....

"Wow,wow....looks what we have here.....Hye baby..." YunHee come out from the small places inside this room.

"What the hell, Yunhee! Why are you doing this to y/n!!" I shout at her.

"Don't shout at me, Jungkook! It's y/n fault! If she does not come into your life anymore, you will be mine!! So it's all y/n fault! And you Jimin, stop doing that or I'll shoot you!" Yunhee shout back at us and point the gun that she holding towards me and Jimin who was beaten up Kevin till he become unconscious.

"Yunhee, put the gun down....now...." I tried to persuade her.

"You think I'm stupid, Jungkook? Ouh, please..... If I can't get you, nobody can get you also! With that, I will make y/n go die and go to her parents at hell!!" and then,  in the blink of eyes, Yunhee pull the trigger of the gun towards y/n and with the strength I had, I pull tightly y/n into my embraced and turns the position we had so the gun are pointed towards my back. And then......

"Jungkook!!!" Jimin hyung shout at me meanwhile, all I feel right now is feeling like.......dying inside and hurts at my back near my heart. Then, I fall onto the ground and can't embrace y/n anymore because I'm started to feel numb all over my body.

At the same times, I heard the sound of siren police cars and step into this room and scream. 

"Oh my,,, Jungkook-ah.... wake up please....." this time I think, Jin voice and feel someone embrace me.

"H...yung.....hyung...." *cough cough* and blood spilled out from my mouth.

"stay up, please....we brings you to ambulance right now." Yoongi come beside me.

"Y/n.....y/n...." I say weakly.

"Don't worry.... the others already escort y/n to the ambulance. Don't talk too much Jungkook....please, stay strong for us and for y/n" Jimin says with weak tones...

Then, I tried to stay awake and open up my eyes.... but, slowly, I feel really sleepy and with that both of my eyes started to close.

The only thought that I had in my mind before I started to drift away is....

Y/n,,, I always love you.....

~TO BE CONTINUED~

I'm just kidding, hehehe... this is not the last chapter...so calm down gais.. :) and waited for the next chapter!! Bye bye!!! 

GoodNight from me!! and have a sweet dream gais!!