CHAPTER 6

First of all, sorry for late updated... and yes, im little bit busy especially i have a lot of works, assignment, lab report that i have to do and so on.. yeay.. cuz im still a students..
and hope u alls enjoy it!!

After i got discharged from hospital, my day as Jungkook's girlfriend were begin especially when im started to attend the college like usually. But, from that too, i feel very sad because i cant make it yet or i cant say thanks to Jimin yet. It is because, when i'm try to get near with him, he just run or avoid it. I don't know why he behave like that.

One day, i spotted Jimin was alone while reading his novel, and i think this is the perfect time to have a talk with him.

"Jimin Oppa!" i run towards him and stand in front him.

Jimin looks like want to run away, but luckily i blocked his way.

"Oppa!, stop! please!" i say and give a pleading eyes to him.

"Okay, fine. what are you want you want from me? " he ask me.

"I...hurm...fine. first, i just want to say, thank you for saving me from that incident. And second, i want to ask you, why you try to run away from me? why you try avoid from me? Am i doing anything wrong to you??? Why oppa?? Don't you know, that when you're doing like that, im feel very sad.. and i... i cant stop thinking bout you, I just cant~~~ Why oppa......" I let out all the feelings that i hold it for a long time and with it, my tears falls down through my cheeks.

JIMIN POV

Oh my god, why? why she like that? Is she crying?? Oh y/n...~~

When i see her like that, i direct giving her a warm hug.

"shhh~~~y/n, please dont cry.. i dont mean it. i dont mean to avoid or run from you." i try to calm her down, but i guess she's not.

"Why oppa?? why you make me like this??" y/n cant stop from cry and she continue cry on my shoulder.

"y/n, please stop..... y/n....actually, i love you, y/n.. I really love you, y/n" okay, good.. now im already do a confession to her. gosh! whats wrong with me, huh....

Then i realized y/n stopped from crying and she looks up to me with shock face.

"Oppa,, what? Did i hear something wrong? Can you repeat it? " y/n ask me to repeat it again.

Now, good Jimin, you're in trouble right noww... haishh..

"I love you, y/n"

Then, y/n start to stand a little bit far from me. And she looks like, shocked and her face i guess looks like sad?

"Why,y/n?? Why you looks so sad? Can you accept my heart? " I directly ask her and hope that she will accept it.

Y/N POV

Im really shocked after Jimin oppa, say that he loves me.
Now, what should i do? Do i have accept his feeling? But, why i feel like, i really dont like it? Is this because i just like him as oppa? And not as lover? Hurm, what should i do...~~

"Y/n~~~, are you listen to me? " Jimin ask again.

"aa? ouh.. i,,,m so--rry.. erm... O.pp--aa... mianei oppa, I just, I can--'t oppa.. I think i just like you and love you as my brother only.. " I let out sigh and confess a truth.

"A...aa.. really? hurm, its okay y/n.. I know actually you like Jungkook right? I can see it from your eyes." Jimin say while his eyes looking so deeply into my eyes.

Mwo? How, And, hurm, How did he can know it? Did i really like Jungkook? Oh damn! Did I? haishh? I even dont know myself, how did he know it??!!

"I dont like him, oppa... Why you say like that, I dont like him... " i say it and look his back.

"Dont lie to me, y/n. I can tell it.. Even you denied it, i can tell that you falling in love with him. If nit falling niw , maybe afterthis and so on.. Its okay, y/n, i as your brother will always support you... so dont feel bad okay about that okay? At least, i feel happy and so relax after i let out my feeling to you." Jimin explained it while his hands hold my hands.

"Errmm.. nae oppa, gomawo cuz you understand me. Hurm, thanks again oppa. But can you keep that secret? Dont tell anyone about it. " i ask him.

"Dont worry y/n. I promised you." he replied .

JUNGKOOK POV

I really cant hold it anymore. I run and run after what im already heard just now. Why I feel so hurt? Why??? Did y/n accept it??? And, Is really Jimin Hyung likes y/n??

TO BE CONTINUED