CHAPTER 19

||Hello everyone, I'm back. I'm sorry for being quiet for all this time. Now, I will try to finish this fanfic,so wish me luck and have fun read this||

JUNGKOOK POV

Where I am? What this place? Why I'm at the forest?? What the hell happen to me? Where's my hyung?? Hyung!! Hyung!!

With that I started feel panic from all this moment. I tried to calm down myself and then, I heard....

"Jungkook-ah~~Jungkook-ah,,,,"

What?? What's that voice? Who? A girl? 

And then, after I tried find that voice then, I saw one figured from far way behind the tree.

"Erm, hello? Erm, who are you? Hello? Erm...hye??" I tried greet her and want to ask why we're being here.

"Did you didn't know me at all Jungkook-ah? Jungkook-ah...." That girl talk back with her sad face.

When I want to approach her, suddenly, that girl become more far away. From this, I can't reach my hands to hold her.

"Kyaa! Where you want to go?? Don't leave me at this place alone!" I shout at her until her figured can't be see at all.

Haish!! How can I get out from this place?? This forest? Arghhhh!! Why I can't remember anything! Where my hyungs? Haish, how could them leave me alone here. hurm....

Then,

"Jungkook-ah~~ Kookie~~Jungkook-ah......" That voice come again but this time I can't see anybody surround me.

"Jungkook-ah~~~Jungkook-ah,,help me.....help me... please Jungkook -ah..." That voice again.

I closed both of my ears using my hands to stop hearing that voice but it still echoed surround me and that voice become louder than before.

"Argh,stop ! Please stop! Who are you? Just come out already! Stop!!" I shouted again and again until I feel my body were moved with his own and looks like there's someone that doing that to me.

"Jungkook-ah!! Wake up! Kyaa, wake up!" The other voice come at my mind. With that I try really hard to open my eyes after I shut it for a long time and that's all because of that girl's voice. After I tried with all my energy, finally, I see a bright light from far and it's really hurts my eyes. Then, I heard the voices from beside me.

"Hyung, Jungkook already awake!! Palliwa!!" That boy shouted to others that I guess at the sofa. 

"Suga-hyung, tell the others that Jungkook already awake." That boy say again and at this time to the other boy beside me. With that, that boy who's name Suga immediately went outside to tell the others.

"Erm, Jungkook-ah? Are you feeling more better now? and can you tell us, are you okay?" That boy that from sofa already beside me and ask me a lot of questions.

"Erm, hyungs? You're my hyungs right? My brothers right?" I ask them politely.

"What? Oh my.... Kookie, did you didn't remember all of us? I'm Jin. Jin hyung." That boy who're name Jin ask and become sad when he see my respond towards that questions.

"I...I....erm, I just remember that I only had brothers.... erm...but,,...I...I can't remembers all of that....and and...haihhh..... I only remember that I have brothers. That's all." I explain to them and they looks shocked when hear my truth.

"Jungkook-ah!!! Why you being like this?? Oh my,,,our maknae...huhuhu" This time, the other boy beside me say and hug me so tight with his eyes full with tears.

"Er, well, my name Jimin. I'm always be your fav hyungs! HUhuhuu, our maknae...huarghhh... how can you become like this! Anyway, the others hyungs at y/n's room. Well, you know what, y/n really miss you a lot,brother." Jimin says again.