CHAPTER 15

First, Saengilchukka hamnida, saengilchukka hamnida~ Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to BTS!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Happy Birthday BTS. 4 YEARS and Happy Birthday To me... hahaha... i was really happy when I know my hb date same with BTS debut... 

Next,.. I'm sorry for disappeared for a long time. I'm really sorry about that.

NOW...Let's go! Long chapter for you all.!

Y/N POV

One more time, all the moments of my past came in fast forwards. Start from my childhood till the incident with Jungkook and his hyungs. I'm really glad that finally I got my memories back but at the same time I wish that I can't remember all of that. Why? maybe because it's too painful to handle when I realized the truths.

****

I tried to open my eyes and when I managed to open it, the first person that I see is Jungkook.

"Y/n! Are you okay now? Gosh, I'm really scared when you fainted again. " Jungkook ask me and hold my hand.

"I'm feeling more better, Jungkook-ah. I'm sorry for make you and your hyung worried." I reply and give him a warm smile.

"It's okay, y/n. It's not your fault. I'm really glad that you're okay right now."he says again.

"yup. Btw, Jungkook-ah, I've got all my memories back. I remember all of them." I says and looked at him and waited for his reaction.

"What? Did you already remember all of them? From the start?" he ask again.

"Yerp, Jungkook. I remember our sweet times when we're kids too. Thanks a lot Jungkook. But, I feel scared when I think back on my foster parents. I afraid that they will come back again just want to get what they're want to." I let out how I feel right now and I know the person that can calm me down is Jungkook and no one else. 

"shhh.. It's okay y/n. Don't you worry about that things. Me and the others are ready to protect you from that monster. Now, relax yourself and come....sleep again okay? shhhh......." He calm me down and start sing a song that can make me fall into a dream again. 

JUNGKOOK POV

When, y/n was back to sleep, I'm went out from her room and headed to the living room which seem like all my hyungs were there.

"So, How ? Everything okay? Is y/n okay?" Jin asked me and continued watching his favourite movie.

"She's fine, hyung but she says she already regain her memories back." I say and start sit with them.

"woah...that's good to hear that,Jungkook." Now, Jimin says it.

"Yea,me too. But I hope after this there's no anything bad happend towards y/n again. Especially you all know right what kind of her foster parents..." I say again and this time Namjoon come towards me and patted my back slowly.

"We all know, Jungkook-ah. Don't worry, we're all here with you. " Namjoon says and give a sweet smiled.

"Thanks hyung. Thanks a lot." I reply back.

"nah... hahaha.. for our lovely maknae. It's okay. heeeee.. Okay, okay. Kookie, go to sleep... cuz you have school tomorrow. " J-hope a.k.a Hoseok interrupt and wish goodnight to me. 

"Nae, hyung. annyeong...." then like that, I went to my room and ready for myself to a dreamland.

*NEXT MORNING*