CHAPTER 20

||| Hello, I'm back! So now, let's continue this! Fighting! |||

JUNGKOOK POV

Ergh, why I'm here again? Aish! I really hate this. I really want to wake up right now. And then, slowly, there's someone approach me from behind that tree. When I walk closer to that figured, I figured out that figure is a girl. The same girl in my dream before. 

"Who are you? Did you are the same girl with the girl that I just saw before?" I ask her and again, tried closed distance between us.

When I already closed with her, I'm really shocked that girl is the same girl that I see before with my hyungs

"Oh my, did you y/n?" I asked again and just want  her certainty.

"Jungkook-ah....Please remember me.Please Jungkook-ah~~" With that, the girl disappear in front of me.

"Y/n~~! Where did you go? y/n?!" I shouted again and again until ...

"Jungkook.... wake up, wake up Jungkook." The similar voice came through my mind and then I open my eyes and see Jin hyung smile towards me.

"Finally, you're awake. I think you had a bad dreams just now." Jin say towards me and sit back on chair.

"So, are you feel more better now?" Jin once again ask me.

"Yea, I'm feel more better. Heee. Thanks hyung." I reply and hug him.

"Hyung, can I ask you someting?" I ask him.

"What Jungkook-ah?"Jin asked back.

"Did I really closed with y/n? Did we in a relationship or something?" Once again asked him.

"Hurm, yes Jungkook-ah. You're really closed with each other. And you know what, you and y/n are being friends from childhood. Then, both are you in love." Jin explained to me and I don't know how to explain it.

"Ouh,we're in love? Hurm...how could I can't remember anything about her? Hurm. It's just, I just see her twice and it's only in my dreams before." I let out sigh and looked up at Jin hyung eyes with sad face.

"Auw, uri maknae. Hurm, it's okay. We will try everything to make you remember the memories all of us and memories of you and her,okay Jungkook?" Jin hyung reply back and pat me lightly.

"Nae hyung. Thank you hyung." I say back and give him a cute smile and from that he laugh and mess my hair.

When I talk to my brother, then the door open and the others hyungs and y/n came in into my room.

"Hye Jungkook-ah.." y/n greeted me with her pretty smile.

How can she always looks pretty even though she's still sick?

"Hye, erm... y/n. How are you? I heard from Jin hyung that you're still in this ward." I greeted back and ask for her condition.

"Ouh, yeah... I'm still stay here for the check -up. Maybe tomorrow, I can come back home." y/n reply back and sit on chair that have beside me.

"How about you, Kookie?" Yoongi ask me.

"I'm good hyung." I reply back and smile to him.

"Okay, guys. Let's go out for a while. I need to discuss with you all something and except for you, y/n. So, everyone, get out, NOW." Jin hyung suddenly interrupt and pull Taehyung's hand with him.

"Auuuuu..hyung, let me talk with Jungkook at least... Hyung...."Taehyung whimpering cutely.

"NO no... come on Taehyung...." Jin hyung say and at the same time he turns he look into me and give me a wink.

Aaaa... I know why.....haih... Jin hyung, how could you leave me alone with y/n? I don't know how to make a conversation with her. Erghh, it's so awkward.

"ermm, Jungkook-ah...." y/n call me....Oh my.. what should I do...

"Ye....ye..a Y/n?" I say back and tried to calm down.

"I miss you. I really miss you a lot, Jungkook-ah." she confess and with that she hug me tightly.

Omo, I didn't know what to do but wait, why I'm so scared? Haish, Jungkook, Jungkook... before this I think you already hugged her several times right? Haish. Jungkook!

Then, I slowly hugged her back and from that I see that she's crying.

"Y/n, why are you cry? Please, don't cry..It hurts me to see you like this. Please, y/n" I slowly patted her back and still hug her.

"Huhuhu, I miss you a lot, Jungkook-ah... Did you know how much I worried about you when heard that you've been shooted? You've been shooted because of me, Jungkook. If not because of me, you will not suffer from all of this. You will not be here. Huhuhuhu.. I'm so sorry Jungkook-ah. I'm really sorry. Forgive me..." Y/n say and still can't stop from crying.

"Shhhh.. It's okay, It's okay. I already know all of this from Jin hyung. Hey, hey, it's not your fault, okay? I know, I do all of that because I want to protect you from any danger or harm. I know it even though right now, I can't remember clearly what I do before. So, it's not your fault, okay?" I try to comfort her and want her stop from crying. 

With that, I picked her up and let her lay down beside me on this cute bed.

"Shhh, shh, please stop crying okay? Please...I'm promise you that I will try my hard to remember all of our memories, okay?" I told at her and still patted her back lightly.

But, she does not reply at all. Then when I looked down at her face, hurm, she already went to sleep.

Auww,, she looks so cute when she sleep. Hurm, y/n, I'm really sorry because I can't remember you at all... I'm really sorry. I'm really sorry, y/n....

 with that, I started to feel sleepy and lay down onto the bed with y/n still lay beside me and hug me slightly. Without realize I started to close my eyes.

||TO BE CONTINUE||