CHAPTER 5

*Again, that dreams. But this time, i really can figure out their face. And sometimes i feel that i already know them for a long time. I tried to call and asked them, but they suddenly .......*

When i open my eyes, i can see all the boys here and they all looks so tired. One of them suddenly awaken and come towards me.

"y/n, how are you? " V ask me and sit beside me.
"Ermm,, yea.. Good, im good" i reply it and try get and recline my body against pillow.
And together V helped me by holding my shoulder carefully.

Then, all of sudden, he holds my hand tightly and turns his face to mine. He give me a looks that i can't describe what it is. In a few seconds, i looked away because i cant hold that stares and i dont know why i started blushing after play an 'eye contact' with him.

"Are you blushing? " he ask me and his eyes still locked towards me.
"N...o... noo!! Im not, im just feel uncomfortable when you looks me that way. .. " I answered it.
"Ohhh.. mianeii.. I just,, sorry.. " V said and let go of his grip on my hand.

"Hyung~~... " suddenly Jungkook call for V when he awake from sleep. The others member also already awake.
"Hyung, can i have a private talk with y/n? " Jungkook ask and give a looks towards his hyung.

"Erm,, okay. We all will waited outside. Come on boys~" Namjoon ask them to wait outside.

Now, this room just have me and Jungkook. I don't know how to react and suddenly, my heart beat so fast and i become flustered when he comes towards me so closed.

And without warning, he embrace me and lean his head towards my neck. I really shocked of what he already did and try to let go of his embrace but hurm, his power is more than me.

"y/n~. Im so sorry because i can't protect you this morning. Im very stupid because let go by yourself for the first day at that college. Its all my fault. Im really sorry. And i forgot to tell you, who i am at that college. And then, i think i know who attacked you.The hottest group.. Its all my fault. Im very sorry, y/n. " He let out a tears and start cry..

"The hottest group?? " i ask he back and give a blank face.

" Ouh.. hurm.. well, you know the charming group which are the boys that group were really hot and other than that it is because they're so active like play music.. being a good singer or more than that. And yes, im one of them. And btw, Jimin hyung was a member of this group too before . And hurm, each member of that group will suddenly been pairing with the members from the hottest girls group at that college. Its just like the Kingkas and Queenkas."[Am I right? Forgive me when its actually wrong. :)] " He explain towards me and start to let go of his hug.

"Ouh,, hurm.. so that's the reason why that girls to me and gave me a warned not be closed with you. How i wish, i can help you out from this.. " * waitt... what im talking about??!! Help him? Oh gosh.. did i really want to get a problems with that chicks again?? Hurm. nevermind. At least, i can help him. *

"Really?? Hurmm.. i think i've already think on what way that you can help me. " He says it.
"What? " i asked he back.
" Be my Girlfriend. " Jungkook reply it and give me a smile that i thought its really beautiful smile.
"Aaaa?? Girlfriend?? ... hurm, okay. Is this the only way to help you. Okay. " I reply it with smile.
"Really???!! Oh Gosh!! Thanks y/n." he answered it and he immediately pecked me on my forehead.

All of sudden, "Jungkook! What are you doing, huh?!" Suga shouted at us. And i still can't process my mind on what already happen.

"Wuu...~~ uri maknae...!!!" J-Hope teased Jungkook and give him a light punch at his stomach.

"What, hyung... Why you all come in?? Hurm.. btw, y/n will be my girlfriend start from this day! " Jungkook says it with proudly while looking towards his hyungs face.

"What, girlfriend?? " V asked and he looks very shocked after heard that.
"Yeojachingu?!!" and then Jin asked and turns his face to me.
But,, why i see Jimin face that looks like very dissapointed?? I really want to say thank you at him cuz already save my life. But, why? i feel very... hurm.. sad?? or what? when he looks like that? ...

*Something wrong with me? Am i in love with him? or am i in love Jungkook? *