CHAPTER 10

Y/N POV
*In y/n room*

*How could he do like that to me? Hmm... I already started to like him back... but, why that past comes again to me?! *  sobs..sobs...

Then, after takes times thinked about that, I fall asleep on the bed.

Then...

"Y/n!!! ... wait for me... kyaa.. y/n....! " a little boy call out for me...
"What do you want??! I hate you!! " I say towards that boy.

Why i feel like i know him.. Wait??!! Is that Jungkook when he's kid?

"Y/n... please listen to me... Im sorry for that day.. I cant,...hurm.. I just wants to protect you.. Im sorry ... " Jungkook says with his lowered eyes.

"What??protect me? By rejected my feeling towards you? Youre so funny, kookie" I replied back.

"Listen, I have too... Its because, hmm.. my parents didnt like me being friends with you. They warned me to avoid or not be closed towards you especially being a bestfriend with you. They threated me that if I still ignored their warned, they will do anything that can harm you. I know its little bit off, you know that we're still young and still kids.. hahahaha.. but, my parents are really scary persons. They will do anything if anyone does not listen to them. Im sorry, y/n." He says with teary eyes.

"Omo....so thats the reasons why you acting like that? So, its because of them that sometimes I saw the bruised at your hands? " I ask with concerned eyes.

"Emm... yes.. hurm.Im so sorry Y/n" he says again.

"Its okay, kookie. Im so sorry for ignore you. Hmm.. so are you really want to be friend with me? " I ask his again.

"Yea...... instead of being friends, I actually like you too. I really like you, y/n." Reply Jungkook and show his bunny teeth.

"Really?!! Kookie!! I love you!!" I hug Jungkook immediately.

"Me too, y/n. I always love you.. even we're in adult someday. Hope you always love me. " says Jungkook.

"Nae. I wont. Love you, too.." I continue hugged him.

So, its true? Why he doesnt want to remind me... Jungkook... Im so sorry..
After that, I fall into asleep again.

*Next Morning*

JUNGKOOK POV
Argh, im so lazy to wake up from this bed especially today is a weekend day.

Hurm.. did y/n still mad at me? Hurm.. Can I approach her? Hmm.. No no... you can Jungkook... Just like Suga hyung say... let her be alone. Yeaa..

I woke up and take a bath. After that, I went to the kitchen which I already see that my hyungs already there having a breakfast and... thats time I see y/n already there too...

Just calm down Jungkook. Act like usually. Okay you can!

"Ouh, uri maknae! Youre late this morning." Jimin hyung say with his devil laugh.

"Hmm.. sorry hyung, Im really tired last night." I say and rushed to that table.

Then I sit beside y/n and start take my breakfast.

Then,
"Ermm, Jungkook-ah... after breakfast, can I have a talk to you? " y/n voice out and break the silence.

"O..uh.. okay. Sure, y/n" I reply back and there I see that Jin hyung winked at me and looks like his say goodluck to me with his lips.