CHAPTER 13

KEVIN POV
Wow, Yunhee was so brilliant. Im really like her plan. So in that way, I will get Y/N and she will never be Jungkook's. Hahahaha, just see and wait Jungkook, I will take y/n from you. Y/n is mine.

I walk and spotted y/n from my place. I decided to speak with her.

"Hello, y/n. " I greet her and looks like she were shocked.

"Ouh, erm.. hello... Kevin right? " she greeted me back and Im so happy because she still remember my names.

"Yerp. Wow, you really remember me. Im so happy to hear that. " I say back and give her warm smile.

" haha, its because you're the person that I bumped into that day, right? How can I not remember... " she says and give back with smile.

Her smile was so cute. I really like you, y/n.

And then, we talked about another things, and that time I can see Jungkook from a far and looks like he is on the way to meet y/n.

I must do right now.
Then, I immediately give y/n hug and from a far  I can see Jungkook saw it.

"Erm, Kevin...whats wrong with you?Let me go.." y/n struggle with herself to let her free.

"Y/n, just stay like this for a while. Im just.... hurm...hmm.. you're remind me of someone that I really love. My younger sister.She died last year because of the accident.. Hurm, please, y/n." I give a reason.

Fuhh, luckly I can think and give her that kind of a reason. I hope she believe it.

"What? Your younger sister? Omo.. im so sorry, Kevin.. Im so sorry... " then she give me back the hug.

Hahaha, yes! Are you jealous Jungkook?

JUNGKOOK POV
Im on the way to see y/n after class. Im so happy and miss her already. I hope she's there at her locker.

When Im on my way, I can see y/n already, but wait... she with someone? And what.... hugging each other??

Y/n hugging with who? And seems like she like it too?

"Annyeong, Jungkook-ah...." suddenly a familliar voice comes from back and when I turned around I see Yunhee and thats I just ignored her.

"Jungkook-ah, whats wrong? You looks different? Erm... let me guess... oh my, is that y/n? What? Did she with Kevin? Hugging? Omo, I cant believe with that girl." Yunhee says it and place her hand on my shoulder but I just dodge it.

"What? Is that boy's name is Kevin? Who is he? " I asked her.

"Yea, he's name is Kevin. Btw, I cant believed that y/n cheat on you. As you can see, she were hugging with someone else and is not you." She reply it.

"Yunhee, just shut up. Dont talk anything bad about y/n. I know exactly y/n. " I answered her back and decided to went home without looking back towards y/n with that boy.

Why I feel so angry bout that? I know y/n is not like that. But why? Why I feel... hurm... I dissapointed with you, y/n.

Y/N POV
After a few times, I let go his hug. I hoped he will feel happy a little bit. And then, I give a goodbye wish to Kevin and decided to wait Jungkook and infront our college gates.

After 30 minutes,
I decided to give a call to Jimin oppa.

"Annyeong oppa, are you at home already? " I asked him.

"Yea, y/n. Why? And why you still didnt come back ? Jungkook already here for a long time. " he answred back and that anwered give me shocked.

"What? Jungkook oppa already home? Hurm. Okay, oppa..sorry im late..its because i went to library to borrow a book. " I give Jimin the fake reason.

" Ouh, hurm, its okay y/n. Are you get ready to go home? Let me pick you up. Wait there okay? Okay, bye!" Jimin oppa says.

"Oppa....tut tut tut..haishh..... oppa, oppa..how can he just end our conversation like that. " then I put my hp back in my bag.

A few minutes
There he is.

"Hello oppa! " I greeted him.
" hello, y/n. Hows your day at college?" He asked.
"Hurm, good. Heeee" I answer back.

*skipped time*
HOME

When I arrieved at home, I see Jungkook already play games with V oppa. And I decided to ask him why he didnt wait me at that time.

"Jungkook-ah.... why you come home without me? " I asked him.

"Im too tired. Thats why I just rushed comes home. Sorry. Hmm, hyung, Im off. Dont feel great. Sorry hyung.  " he just say it and then went upstairs towards his room without looking to my face.

"Ouh, jungkook, hurm.. why? Hyung wants to play more... hurm. " V pouted .

"Btw, whats wrong with him, y/n? Is that anything happend at college? " V asked me.

" I dont know oppa why he behaved like that. Hurm, I will asked his again. Okay, oppa.. I go to my room. Bye oppa." I reply it and make a moves.

"Okay y/n. Bye." He answered back.

Why he acting like that? Is anything bad happend at college? Hurm, why he ignored me?

*knock, knock, knock*

"Jungkook-ah, can I come in? " I asked and hoped he will respond.

"Im tired. Just go. " he answered it and heard that he locked the door.

" erm, oppa, why you behave like this? Did anything happen? Tell me. " suddenly I feel worried.

" Just go already. Can you. " he say again and this time his voice so cold.

"Hurm. Okay." Then, i went straight to my room.

And thats, I dont why so sudden my tears falling down through my cheecks. Then, i heard knock from the door and i give the permission.

"Y/n? Are you okay? " Namjoon comes towards me and sit besides me on my bed.

"Oppa.... huhuhu.. i dont know.. why im crying. Its just hurts to see jungkook act like that to me.. oppa, its hurt.. huhuhuhuhu" I tried to stop from crying but that tears does not listen to me.

"Shh... its okay, its okay, I know Jungkook have a reason why he behaved like that. Dont worry , okay?its okay, just let it out. " He give me hug and patted my back.

When I heard that comfort, my tears becomes heavy and thats I started to feel sleepy. Then, I didnt know when I sleep.

I love you, Jungkook. Please dont hate me. I dont have anyone besides you and your hyung. Please.

TO BE CONTINUED