CHAPTER 2

BTS POV

"Jin hyung~~ lets go somewhere before going back to our home. Can righttt??" J-Hope begging Jin like a cute child while show the pity face to him.

"Yahh, yahh... we must going back to our house.It's already late... Don't you remember tomorrow, uri dongsaeng have his studies  at campus?? " Jin explained to J-Hope.

"Nae hyung, tomorrow I have go to college..Lets go back hyungggg~ I'm already tired from dancing a  whole day~ " says Jungkook while giggling to his other hyung which is Jimin.

"Ouhhhhhh...kiyeowo uri maknaeeeee" V says with smiley face.

While Jin was driving the van, suddenly he saw a girl who was running so fast towards the road. Jin immediately pull his brakes  but unfortunately the van really hard to stop because of inertia. And the effect their van collide with that girl and the girl fell down after being hit by their van.

"Ohhh Goshhhh!!! What should i dooo?!!!" panicked Jin for what happen right now.

Jungkook POV

"Hyung! what's going on?? And, do you hit a girl??? Oh hyunggg~" I say to Jin hyung and start to fix myself after being thrown up to the front seat. 

"a..aaa...nae...and, seriously, i cant stop the van immediately. And that girl was suddenly run towards us..." say Jin with anxious face.

"It's okay, hyung... I will get her....Jimin hyung, come join me. V hyung and J-hope hyung, you just wait here." I rushed out from the van and want to see who the girl that hyung already hit.

My heart already stop when i see the girl that being hitted with our van is someone that i know..

It could be.........

"Y/N!!! oh my god!! y/n!! y/n!!! wake up!!!! " I rushed towards her and try drag her into my arms.

**please, y/n.. dont leave me... i couldnt imagine how i  going to live without you,,dont leave me...i couldnt say anything to you about my feeling yet... and please..... dont..leave me...** [ Jungkook internal monologue]

"Hyung lets go to the hospital right now! she is dying..." i say and hurriedly pick y/n in bridal style.

"Lets go jungkook-ah"... say Jimin while open the van door and give me space to go inside.

"Ya, jungkook- ah...is that injured really serious??? " ask V hyung towards me.

"Nae,she looks very terrified and looks... the blood flowing out from her head.. Oh my god..... Jin Hyung,, ppali...we need to go the hospital right now!!" i begging to Jin hyung without realize my tears fall down.

BTS POV

"What wrong with our maknae?? seems like he really know the girl that are dying right now" whispered J-Hope to Jin.

"shhhh..just let it go... i know someday he will talk about that girl to us. Right now just shut up." say Jin and continue his driving.

Hospital POV 

[ Skip ]

BTS POV

**After waiting a few hours, a doctor came out from the emergency ward and walk towards us.**

" Are you, y/n guardian?" ask the doctor.

"No, we're not her actual guardian, but we know her. Just say that i'm her foster brother." suddenly Jin reply the doctor question.

" Ouh, im glad to have a person that know about the patient. Hurm,,, becausee....the patient right no--w.." suddenly the doctor got cut off by the jungkook.

"What wrong with her, doc?? is something bad??? doctor tell me!" Ask jungkook with anxiety face.

"woww wow... calm down maknae.. just let the doctor finish his words." say Jimin while tap the maknae shoulder.

"Ehem, hurm okay.. lets finish this.. right now the patient suffers from amnesia. Its all because her head got a really hard impact. Before that, we also found that on the patient's body, there have a bruises and it seems like the patient get hit or beat from someone." explain the doctor.

" Oh my god..... y/n....whats going on with you......" Jungkook sigh and start crying.

"shhhh..... ya maknae.. what wrong with you,huh? do you really know her?? who is she? tell us.." Jin approach towards his youngest brother and persuade him.

"Its a long story, hyung. But i know her. I really know her. I want to protect her, but...." Jungkook start to cry again.

"Its okay, its okay...its my fault... if i give more attention of driving, this would not happen.. And lets go see her" Jin say with feeling guilty.

YOUR POV 

**You try to open your eyes even its hurts like a hell. And then your vision is getting clear and more clear. Then , you immediately look around you and see two boys sleeping while sit on the chair beside you and the other three were sleeping while sitting together at the sofa.** 

"Where am i??" i groan in a pain at your head.

And i see, the boy who sleep beside you already awake and try to talk to you.

"Who are you??!! And where am i??!! Why i cant remember anything??! Why i cant remember my name??!! Oh my....what wrong with me??" i shout and i feel really scared on what happen right now.

Your loud voice make the other boys wake up immediately and rushed towards you.

"y/n, calm down.... please, calm down.... Dont worry, one day you will remember everything that you want.And my name is Jeon Jungkook. Im your bestfriends" The first boy come towards me and want to hold my hands but i quickly dodge it.

"Jeon Jungkook? why i cant remember anything. i cant remember my name, i cant remember where i live.....oh gooddd.... i cant remember anything..." i begin to cry heavily.

"shhhhh~~ its okay. Your name is y/n. its okay....you will be fine as long im here with you." say Jungkook and then he immediately embraced you.

"Y/N, with your condition, i think you must live with us. Beside that, we can take care of you.Right Jin Hyung??aaa...i forgot to tell you.. my name is J-Hope" He says and smiled towards you.

"Nae, you can live with us,y/n after you get discharged " reply Jin.

"erghh..... nae...kamsahamnida...and...im really dont know where im going to live afterthis especially i dont have a parents anymore~~" i say that but..... i dont know why i feel that i've really dont have a parents right now..

"y/n, do you remember your parents??" ask jungkook and then he let go of his hugs.

"I...i... do..nt know.....i just........" *i try to think but......arghhhhh....its really hurtt.....*

"ar...ghhhhhhh....someone, plea....see he-lp mee~~~~" i yell at them and .... i cant feel anything and slowly my vision is getting dark again.

~~to be continued~~