CHAPTER 18

Hello everyone! I'm back! And I wish that you all have a good day. Then, enjoy this~

Y/N POV

When I'm open up my eyes, all I see the surrounding me is white wall and beside me there have a boy seat while his head on my bed. When I tried to move my right hand which he's still holding it and he feel the movement of mine, he immediately wake up. And that's I recognized that the boy is Jimin. 

"Oh My God, finally, you're already awake now, y/n. We're so worried about you. You're sleep about 3 days." Jimin says to me with his bright smile.

"What? 3 Days?! Oh My,,Ermm, yeaa.. I'm sorry for make you all worry about me." I reply back.

"So, how are you feeling? more better?" Jimin asked me and lean back to the chair.

"yea, feel good. By the way, where's the others? And especially Jungkook? Where he is?? I don't see him at all." This time I asked him back.

And that's when I asked him that question, he immediately sit up straight again and focused his eyes into my eyes.

"Ermmm, the others already went home. They come here before you awake actually." Jimin answered my question but didn't answer where's Jungkook actually.

"Then? Where's Jungkook? Why must you here and why not Jungkook?" I asked him again.

"Y/n, did you not remember anything at all on what happened on that day?" Jimin asked me and this time I give him a confused looks.

"What do you mean? What the thing that I should remember? Erm.... the things that I remember is, Jungkook and you all came save me.That's all." I reply his question.

"Hurm, no wonder.... " Jimin let out a sigh and turns his direction towards the floor.

"What's wrong, Jimin? Did something happend to Jungkook? Jimin, tell me. Oppa, tell me, please~~!" I'm begging him and feel my eyes start to blur because of the tears.

"Jungkook,, ermm.....he's been shot by Yunhee with a gun. And,....and he's in coma right now.. He still does not wake up yet. The doctor already success pulled out the bullet from his body and he's right now still unconscious. " Jimin says the truth and locked his eyes with me and wait for my reaction.

"I.....I...did he.....did...he..got the bullet because...he want to save me??? Tell me the truth, oppa." I shouted a bit towards him and suddenly I started to feel hard to breath.

"Hurrm, yea, y/n..... but please, don't blame yourself. Is not your fault. If I be Jungkook, I will do the same action on what he do. So, please, don't blame yourself. I know Jungkook is a strong person, he can fight this." Jimin tried to calm me down but all I think right now is Jungkook.

"I want to see him, right now!! Let me go, oppa! I want to see him! NO!! It's my fault!! It's my fault, he got the shot! Let me go, NO!!! oppa!! I want to see him , right now!!" I scream over and over again and tried to escape form this room but Jimin hold me back. Because of that, I started to act like crazy person.

"Y/n, calm down, please, y/n. Please,,, Don't hurt yourself more. Jungkook is fine" Jimin once again, tried to calm me down but I still can't think properly and at that time, the doctor and the nurse come inside this room. The nurse coming while holding a tray and have something on it.

"Jimin-shi, I hope, you can hold y/n correctly. I will give her a shot of liquid that can calm her down and effect of that, she will take a short sleep." The doctor gave out an order to Jimin and because of that, I started to scream more louder and tried to escape myself from his grip.

"LET ME GO, OPPA!! I WANT TO SEE JUNGKOOKK,,PLEASE OPPA!! Op....pa,, oppaa,,, please....." without my realized, suddenly I feel so sleepy and with that, the dark world welcome me.

Before I completely fall into sleep mode, the only thought that still come in my mind is....

Jungkook, please..forgive me...I love you....

JIMIN POV

After y/n completely fall sleep again, I went out from her ward and make move to Jungkook's ward where's all my hyungs there too.

When I walk in, the first question that I've got is from Jin hyung.

"So, how y/n's condition? Did she already awake?" he asked me.

"Erm,,, hyung......she already awake,...."before I can continue my speak, Taehyung interrupt me.

"I'm gladly to hear that... " Taehyung says.

"but,...hurm, she know's about Jungkook and she was freaked out. And because of that, the doctor have to give her the shot that can help her calm down. Now, she's sleeping again." I let out the truth and start walk near to the Jungkook's bed and take a look at his figured.

"Oh, my.... hurm, I'm so pity at Y/n. she did not deserved all of this. And, uri maknae... what should we do??  He's still not wake up. I really hope that he will wake up soon. " This time, Hoseok says and let out a heavier sigh.

"I really believe that Jungkook will wake up. He's strong boy." Namjoon reply and gave all of us a warm smile.

"Jungkook, you heard that right? We all know that you're strong boy. So please, fight that and come back to us again. Y/n is already waiting for you. " I says and put the lightly pressure on his hand.

With this, I really hope ,,opps...no, we're all really hope that Jungkook will wake up soon. 

~TO BE CONTINUED~

A/N~ I'm really sorry because this time, the chapter just short like that. And this chapter is kinda like erm,, boring a little bit. hehehhe. I'm really sorry about that. So, please continue love this story and give support for this. Thank you so much! See you all in the next chapter, gais!