CHAPTER 22

First of all, I'm would like to apologize because disappearing for a long time. Now, I will try my best to complete this story. Yea, goodluck to myself! 

Hope you all like it! Enjoy!

JUNGKOOK POV

" Erghh,,,.. where I am? " I ask alone and tried to figure out the surrounding.

For a few minutes, Jin hyung enter the room.

"Already awake, Jungkook-ah? " Jin ask and sit beside me on the bed.

"Yea... just I've feel a little dizzy..." I answered it and try to remember on what happened before.

"Did you didn't remember anything? " Again, Jin asked and look at me with his serious face.

"I...I think my memories already come, hyung... and where's Y/n? Did you already know where she is? Hyung, I'm so afraid that I will lose her again this time......." This time I can't hold back anymore my tears, with that I cry in front of my hyung.

"Shhh,.. It's okay Jungkook. Don't worry, she will be okay, okay? We tried to locate where she is right now through her phone. Don't worry, I know that y/n is really a strong girl. We're gonna find her soon." Jin comfort me and lead me to go to the kitchen to eat some food.

After ate, I gathered with them and try all of my best to help them to find y/n. After a while.....

"Hyung!! I'm already know where they bring y/n is! " Hoseok say excited and look at us.

"Where? where? where hyung!!" I'm shouted back at him and the others look shock to my reaction.

"Wow wow,, relax there. Okay, now y/n's phone show that she at and apartment not to long from here. " Hoseok reply and tried to track her location more detail.

"An apartment? Not far away from our place? " Jimin asked and wait for his answer.

"Yea, this is truth. Y/n is really at an apartment and I think we can go to that place as fast as we can." Hoseok answered and already get ready packing the important things to bring there.

Y/n, wait for us. We will come to you!

Y/N POV

So sudden, I'm awake after I feel someone throw me a full water in a bucket. 

"Awww,,, did my sweetie already awake? " A familiar voice echoed through my ears.

"What do you want, huh? " I answered back and tried to comfort myself.

"What I want? Huh..Hey, Y/n....! How can your stupid parents are to genius huh? " that voice which is my foster mother come closer toward me and she hold my chin and we changed our looks.

"What do you mean? Don't you dare to speak bad about my parents, stupid! " I shout at her and at the same time, I've got slapped by her on my left cheek.

"Hahahaha,, well.. I'm so sorry my dear. Just, I really want to say that your parents was really stupid! Hahahaha.... So, now... let's back to our topic, Hey, y/n.... Did you think that both of us stupid? Looks like you're really want this. " She says again.

"What are you talking about, huh? " I'm still confused on what she says and then with that she calls her two men come to us.

" Hey, what my lovely- hubby do? " She ask one of that men.

"He is watching tv-show, Boss." That man reply politely and bow a little bit his head.

"HUrm I see.. okay. Now, I want both of you  make this little shit suffered. But, not with that rape or so on,....yet.... hahahaa..before that.. let me have a little bit conversation with her. " She says and turns her body towards me again.

"Did you didn't know what are you doing, y/n?" My foster evil mother say again with her evil smile.

"Yes! What's wrong with you all, huh? Let me go! You little bull....." I get slapped again. wowh! Goods!

"Did you want to play with us, y/n? Why you gave us your fake signature, huh? Why?!! " She shouted at me and turns back to the main table that have a lot of things and she hold the one things that looks like........penknife....

penknife??!! 

"Fake signature?! No way, It's not! That is really my signature! " I reply back and try to relax myself.

"No! That bank says that it's not! Or,... did you hiding something from us.. like the way to open up your wealth, huh? " She asked again and this time she do the outlined on my right thigh using the penknife.

"Argghhhhhhhhhh!!!, Stop It!!!! Stop!!! Arghh!!! " I shouted back and this time I really can't handle the pain...with that I cried out and tried to positive my mind but it's too hurts.

"Done, for now!. So, I'will let my boys continue my works. But, I think... ermmm... Hey.. both of you.. It's okay, if you want do anything to her. I don't care at all. " She says and ignore my pain. With that she already wants to leave but one of that men asked her the questions that I really scared of it.

"Boss, can we do anything that we like on her? Anything? Like, you know right....boss? " That man asked.

"Of course, my dear. Do it. It's okay, I give both of you rewards. So... just have fun..." with that she left me with that two monsters.

"No, No,.. NO...!!!!!!!" I shouted again and again and try to stand up but I fall back because my injured leg.

That two monster come closer to me with their smirk and lust face.

"No...no..no!!! Please... no....Jungkook-ah.....Jungkook!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted his name and really hope that he will come to save me like that day, but.......Jungkook,, please save me..I'm scaredd.....

                                                                                  ~TO BE CONTINUE~

#Okay everyone! The next chapter, I will try updated as soon as fast as I can......Please wait for me.... heeee