CHAPTER 3

YOUR POV 

"Why, I can't see anything??" and then, suddenly you feel very scared because the darkness that coming towards you.

then, one more time, you feel very hurt for your pain at head until you see your past where you got a beaten from a woman and a man. It makes you feel very scared and really can feel the pain of got a beat from them but you cant remember who they were.

"Arghhhh..... ple.....e.....aaseee.. stop it!! Pleaseee,....Pleaseeee!!!!" i shout loudly until i heard someone  calling my name and it voice seems like familliar with me.

"Ko.....okie,..~~Kookie!!! Help Me!!!" i shout his name until i feel my body is shaken by someone. 

As I open my eyes, I immediately hugged the boy who was shaking my body until I realized that the boy i hugs is Jungkook.

"Y/n...........you,,....you...remember my name~ you......" Jungkook say with his tears falling down to his cheeks and hugging me tightly.

"I..... i dont know,,... i just.... feel scared...i remember my past that ....i always got a beat from a woman and a man who......looks like my parents....." I began to cry and try to not remember that event again.

"shhhhh......its okay, its okay.... just ignore it..... im here okay? Im here..." Jungkook say and then he start patted my back slowly.

JUNGKOOK POV

After y/n started to sleep again, i came out of the room and headed towards my hyungs.

"Hyungs, i think y/n start to recover her memory back but not at all. Because before this, she remember that she got a beat from that woman n man. " I try explained to my hyungs and they all gave me a blurr reaction.

" What? get a beat? from who? from that man that we saw he chased after y/n until make y/n being like this? i mean until she got an accident with us because of that man??" V hyung asked me.

"Hurm....yea~~... hurm... actually, i know all about her until now. I know her past,hyungs. I know y/n biological parents too. Because, when i was kid, my family were too closed with them." Finally, i let out the truth towards my hyungs.

" Oh man, jungkookie~ ya... so thats why you looks so worried about her?huh? hurm,,,our maknae.....~ its okay, we're as your hyungs will help you and we also must  protect y/n from that persons right?" J-Hope asked me again.

"Nae hyung. we must protect y/n from them. And i guess right now, y/n got  a trauma from that incident. About her foster parents, i think they will come back and try to get her back." i respond to J-Hope.

**After a few days, finally you got discharge from hospital. And where are you going to stay?Yea,, You're going to stay with that boys even you dont know more about them but at least you feel save when you be around them.** 

Finally, infront of Boys house.

YOUR POV

"Wahhh...its really ....~~~~" i cant describe about their house.It is really amazing.

"It's beautiful right? heee,,, like you also,... beautiful." say Jimin to me. And i started blushing after i hear that words.

"Ya, ya hyung...stop it, okay? Dont make y/n blushing." told Jungkook to his hyung with unsatisfied face.

"Okay,we're here,y/n. And one more things, you will see our two hyung that you never meet." told Jungkook to me and i quickly nodded it.

And then, i step into the house and see the two person with unfamilliar face which i can tell its the boys that Jungkook told me.